Expired

Win a luxury break at Soulton Hall with Best Loved Hotels @ Country Living

9 replies
Found 18th Oct 2016Made hot 19th Oct 2016
This impressive stately Elizabethan manor house is situated on a 500-acre estate of working farmland and ancient oak woods, which are carpeted with bluebells in spring. It has been in the Ashton family since 1556 and they are understandably proud of its fascinating heritage.

Today, Soulton Hall is a delightful escape where you can spend your days relaxing by a fire, wandering through the medieval walled gardens and exploring the wider estate complete with meandering river. If in need of further distraction there are numerous historic houses, gardens and interesting pretty villages dotted around the surrounding Shropshire countryside.

Where is the location of the Soulton Hall Hotel?

Shropshire >>>>Suggested answer
Yorkshire
Derbyshire

9 Comments

thanks

well done thank you

Thanks

thanks

Anyone else have trouble with these? I enter for Prize Draws on many websites successfully, yet the video promo pages you're obliged to look at on submission don't load and the software stalls....then unable to log out again. I've tried contacting them on Facebook as their "Contact Us" link produces an error. Not impressed!

Thanks redvers - you've been busy today!

Cheers redvers

Thank you

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247610
    2. Add one, leave one game54415427
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3466
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)71565

See more discussions