EXPIRED

Win a luxury family holiday with Forest Holidays @ Penguin

Ladybird and Puffin have teamed up with Forest Holidays to offer one lucky winner the chance to win a fabulous luxury break in one of their woodland cabins, with a private hot tub, for a three night weekend break or a four night midweek break. It’s the perfect family getaway.

Choose from seven idyllic destinations locations across England and two in Scotland, exclusively on breathtaking Forestry Commission land.

You’ll stay in a luxurious two bedroom Silver Birch cabin on a self-catering basis, complete with your own fully equipped kitchen, a modern open plan living area complete with flat-screen TV, an en-suite master bedroom plus a twin bedroom, and an inviting outdoor hot tub on your own private veranda.

What’s more, dogs are welcome to stay in specific pet-friendly cabins.

There’s a host of adventures you can go on with bikes for hire, canoeing, archery and more.

And if you want to just take things easy you can sit back and enjoy the freedom, the fresh air and the forest at your own pace, whatever the season.

Even if you’re not the lucky winner, all entrants will receive an exclusive discount on Forest Holidays once the competition closes.

For more information about Forest Holidays, visit their site.

For the chance to win, simply answer the question below:

How many locations does Forest Holidays have across the UK? *
Answer: 9

15 Comments

I think the answer is 9, not 7.
"Choose from seven idyllic destinations locations across England and two in Scotland"
penguin.co.uk/art…ys/

Original Poster

sjblancs

I think the answer is 9, not 7."Choose from seven idyllic destinations … I think the answer is 9, not 7."Choose from seven idyllic destinations locations across England and two in Scotland" https://www.penguin.co.uk/articles/competitions/2016/aug/win-a-luxury-holiday-break-with-forest-holidays/

Thank you.

Thanks

thank you

Thanks

thanks

Thanx

Thanks

Thank you very much.

Thanks X)

Thank You

Thanks

thanks