Expired

Win a Luxury holiday for 2, to St James's Club on the lush, tropical island of Antigua in the Carribean @ Neutradol

Found 5th Jan
PRODUCT: Return flights, 7 nights on an all-inclusive basis at St James’s Club and Villa, Antigua
PERIOD: Once
Tucked away on a secluded 100 acre peninsula on the coast is Antigua’s most famous address, the St James’s Club, a lush tropical playground with breathtaking ocean views and two white sand beaches.
At Neutradol we love fresh air so we are giving you an opportunity to win this refreshing luxurious Caribbean holiday for two to Antigua, which is worth up to £6,000.

This exclusive hideaway has a long standing reputation for service and a place where you can retreat from the world and enjoy an array of island water based complimentary activities.

The calm waters are ideal for swimming and there are six distinctive swimming pools, a spa, tennis courts and a fitness area. As well as being all-inclusive there are four restaurants to choose from with everything from casual to Continental cuisine. To find out more about the St James’s Club go to travelrewardscompany.co.uk
RULES: For a chance for you and your guest to win this holiday to Antigua simply answer the question, complete the form and click to enter. This competition closes on 30th June 2017 and the winner will be notified within 14 days.

1. The prize draw is open to all citizens of the UK except employees of MS George Limited and their agents or their families. Only one entry is permitted per person. No purchase is necessary.
2. To be valid entries must be received on or before 30th June 2017
The winner and their partner will receive return flights from London to Antigua, transfers and 7 nights on an all-inclusive basis at St James’s Club and Villa . The trip must be taken between 23rdApril and 30th June 2018 and 1st September and 15th October 2017 and 1st November and 15th December 2017., There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
3. Prior to departure the winner must purchase comprehensive travel insurance either from the agent supplying the holiday or through their own source.
4. The judge’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged.
Enter competition: neutradol.com/Mai…ns/

28 Comments

"ERROR - You have personally reached this forms submissions limit per user!"

cis_groupie

"ERROR - You have personally reached this forms submissions limit per … "ERROR - You have personally reached this forms submissions limit per user!"

Same for me

bad link - "You have personally reached this forms submissions limit per user"

snap

x will try later

I entered via the link , it looked like it was accepted but i got this message

Thank you for entering our competition. Good luck.Unable to complete mailchimp plugin()! Code=-99 Msg=Bad Response. Got This:
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "us2.api.mailchimp.com/1.2/?" on this server.
Reference #18.4c3cd717.1483620876.2b044a45

T&C
2. To be valid entries must be received on or before 31st December 2014.

Is this a really old comp hence the problems submitting?

Access denied by following the link

Me thinks there is possibly a little problem

still a problem

not working

Working now

Original Poster

Re above, apologies, I posted the competition then had to work, just got back in and checked seems to be working fine.

Question: Why is Neutradol different to other deodorizers?

Answer below.

(Click ‘About Neutradol’ tab to find the answer to the question)

A) It destroys all bad odours.........my answer
B) Covers up nasty smells
C) Contains powerful chemicals

Competion message

Thank you for submitting your competition entry

Edited by: "treoes" 5th Jan

Original Poster

FrankSkorpio

T&C2. To be valid entries must be received on or before 31st December … T&C2. To be valid entries must be received on or before 31st December 2014.Is this a really old comp hence the problems submitting?

As with all "repeated" competitions, often the compiler misses date changes if you check the "Rules" in the text, it is apparent this is a current competition.
And my entry just went through, I can only guess tha "Neutradol" had entry page problems now rectified.
Good luck.

Thank you, no problem entering.

Thank you

Thank you

tried again, gawd knows if it went through.........

"SWIFT MAILER SAID: ERROR - Expected response code(s) [250] but got response [550-Sender neutradol.com (uid: 388460, user: neutradol.com, sender: 550 [email protected]) over ratelimit]!"

This is what I got a moment ago.

SWIFT MAILER SAID: ERROR - Expected response code(s) [250] but got response [550-Sender neutradol.com (uid: 388460, user: neutradol.com, sender: 550 [email protected]) over ratelimit]!
Expected response code(s) [250] but got response [550-Sender neutradol.com (uid: 388460, user: neutradol.com, sender: 550 [email protected]) over ratelimit]
SWIFT MAILER SAID: ERROR - Expected response code(s) [250] but got response [550-Sender neutradol.com (uid: 388460, user: neutradol.com, sender: 550 [email protected]) over ratelimit]!
Expected response code(s) [250] but got response [550-Sender neutradol.com (uid: 388460, user: neutradol.com, sender: 550 [email protected]) over ratelimit]
Thank you for submitting your competition entry

Thanks

Thanks

Banned

Thank you!

Thank You

Thanks

Thanks X)

Comp smells lovely today!

Thanks

worked for me today!
Post a comment