Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a luxury holiday lodge break @ Gardeners World

PLEASE NOTE: Do not let the telephone number autofill, enter it manually otherwise you may get a message 'Your name should not contain any numbers'. Once you get that message you will not be able to clear it. Start a new browser session and try again. Meanwhile I am still waiting for the site to confirm they have fixed the problem(reported sept 30th - I have put this note right at the front, especially for FITCHET).
    =========================================

Prize details.
    The prize comprises a four-night holiday and passes to use the leisure facilities at either Tydd St Giles Golf and Country Club in Cambridgeshire or South Lakeland Leisure Village in the Lake District. The prize is worth up to £1,200
    The winner can choose up to three people to bring with them, and all will stay in a two-bedroom luxury lodge at either Tydd St Giles Golf and Country Club or South Lakeland Leisure Village, from Monday to Friday, before 31 October, 2017. Bank holidays are excluded.

When was garden designer Gertrude Jekyll born?
    ANSWER: 1843

en.wikipedia.org/wik…yll
    Gertrude Jekyll ( 29 November 1843—8 December 1932) was an influential British horticulturist, garden designer, artist[1] and writer.
    ----------------------------
    Please sign in/register, good luck!

Completion message:Thanks for entering our competition
    Good luck!
    ======================

15 Comments

Many thanks for that little snippet of advice ,,,well done

Thanks but it is more trouble than it is worth.
    Must be a software problem.

thanks

Thanks

THANKS

awful form..gave up with it

Thanks, marba. It's cute that you are looking out for Fitchet.

thanks

Thank you x

Original Poster

janetpamelablair

Thanks, marba. It's cute that you are looking out for Fitchet.

Well that little snippet of advice was available to him two competitions ago when the problem first arose but by his comments on those he clearly did not read the advice.
    The personal touch clearly worked better.

Thanks

Thank You

Thank you

Thanks marba - I need to win this as filling out the log in form was so stressful!

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?22
      2. Fifa 1837
      3. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills33
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?69

See more discussions