EXPIRED

Win! A luxury holiday to Lanzarote @ AOL

PRODUCT: A luxury holiday to Lanzarote
PERIOD: Once
Enter our travel competition to win seven nights at a villa, plus flights

For your chance to win a holiday to this glorious Canary Island, submit your details in the form below before 30 April 2017.

Completion message :
Thanks for entering!

We will contact you if you are the winner.

17 Comments

many thanks PJJ

Thanks

Thank you

Thanx pjj

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

Muchas gracias por esta publicación para ganar un descanso en Canarias

Thanks x

Thanks

Hmm. Dodgy details here! All the blurb says the hols is in Lanzarote, but the T & C's box says the villa's in Tenerife.

My money's deffo on Lanzarote and that these T&C's are remnants of a previous comp (how often we see this, he sighs). Will contact aol.

Thank You

x

Thank you

icmeler2000

Hmm. Dodgy details here! All the blurb says the hols is in Lanzarote, … Hmm. Dodgy details here! All the blurb says the hols is in Lanzarote, but the T & C's box says the villa's in Tenerife. My money's deffo on Lanzarote and that these T&C's are remnants of a previous comp (how often we see this, he sighs). Will contact aol.

I contacted Optima Villas and spoke to a very pleasant lady there who said she was DEFINITELY in Lanzarote.

She informed the relevant admin personnel and the T&C's now correctly state that the villa is in Lanzarote!

Thanks for posting, pjj. I'd love to win this as I've been meaning to visit Playa Blanca for some time now.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win the Vintage Classics British film collection @ Telegraph1313
    2. Win a year’s supply of Quicke’s cheese @ The Simple Things1111
    3. Win Viking’s 11-day Caribbean cruise @ Classic FM, Smooth Radio, Heart Radi…1414
    4. Win the ultimate holiday pack @ Book Comps88

See more discussions