Expired

Win a Luxury Holiday to South Africa @ Costcutter

14 replies
Found 7th Oct 2016Made hot 8th Oct 2016
Email entries
If pressing enter now is giving you problems then send to digital@costcutter.com
with subject line 'P14 Kumala competition'

In order to enter this fantastic competition, click Enter Now, and email us your answer to the following question.

Please also confirm your full name and address.

Q: Who hosted the 2010 football World Cup?
Answer: South Africa

14 Comments

Thanks

thanks

Thanks ooohwhat - much appreciated

Nothing happens when I click on the 'enter now' button.

I am using google chrome and I.E.

Anyone else experiencing any problems?

ssnsmudge

Nothing happens when I click on the 'enter now' button.I am using google … Nothing happens when I click on the 'enter now' button.I am using google chrome and I.E.Anyone else experiencing any problems?

Nope, just entered using chrome and worked for me.

ssnsmudge

Nothing happens when I click on the 'enter now' button.I am using google … Nothing happens when I click on the 'enter now' button.I am using google chrome and I.E.Anyone else experiencing any problems?

Same here

Original Poster

ssnsmudge

ssnsmudge

I also had issues and with some help found their email add. digital@costcutter.com with P14 Kumala competiton in subject line

BIG THANKS!!!

Fab prize thank you

Thanx Ooh X)

Cheers

Thanks

Thank you x

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GoPro Hero 5 Black22