Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a luxury overnight stay in London and two tickets to Carole King's 'Beautiful' @ Jazz FM

This week you can win an exclusive Omega Holidays London hotel-and-theatre package for "Beautiful - The Carole King Musical". The prize includes tickets to see "Beautiful - The Carole King Musical" plus a Friday-night stay at The Grosvenor Hotel or the Tower Hotel with a full English breakfast.

"Beautiful" is the critically acclaimed award winning musical based on the life of chart-topping music legend Carole King. Classic songs from the show include 'Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow', 'Up On The Roof', 'You've Got A Friend' and '(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman'.

For your chance to win this fantastic prize simply answer the question below.

Which is Carole King's best selling album?
    MY ANSWER: Tapestry

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapestry_(album)
    Tapestry is the second album by American singer-songwriter Carole King, released in 1971 on Ode Records and produced by Lou Adler. It is one of the best-selling albums of all time, with over 25 million copies sold worldwide. In the United States, it has been certified diamond by the RIAA with more than 10 million copies sold.[2] It received four Grammy Awards in 1972, including Album of the Year. The lead single from the album — "It's Too Late"/"I Feel the Earth Move" — spent five weeks at number one on both the Billboard Hot 100[3] and Easy Listening[4] charts. In 2003, Tapestry was ranked number 36 on Rolling Stone list of the 500 greatest albums of all time.
    -----------------------------------

Completion message:
    Form submission successful.
    ============================

10 Comments

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

THANKS

Thank You

Thanks

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2494
      2. Cat Chat76734
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725

See more discussions