Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a luxury ski holiday for you & 7 friends with lastminute.com!

6 Comments

thanks emma!

Original Poster

On second thoughts - nobody enter this competition! I want to win it!!

Sorry Emma, at time of writing, 13247 people have already entered.

And that persons name is Karen!

liveevery.lastminute.com/kin…gif

:-D

No worried from me Emma doesn't appeal...thanks anyway

I've entered but HATE skiing - tried really hard for last 3 years and can't get the buzz just get a panic attack at the lift then another at the top of the mountain. Even on a small dry slope! I'm a woose.

Had to get a ski instructor to carry me down once I was that scared BUT hubby loves it - so figure if I win i'll do apres ski and he can ski - LOL

Thanks great post!

katrb

I've entered but HATE skiing - tried really hard for last 3 years and … I've entered but HATE skiing - tried really hard for last 3 years and can't get the buzz just get a panic attack at the lift then another at the top of the mountain. Even on a small dry slope! I'm a woose.Had to get a ski instructor to carry me down once I was that scared BUT hubby loves it - so figure if I win i'll do apres ski and he can ski - LOLThanks great post!

Don't ski - Do what I do and go up on the ski lift, stay at the top and drink the gluwien and come back down on the lift at the end of the day...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best £500 student laptop choice?11
      2. word association Game74044543
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11

See more discussions