Expired

WIN a Luxury Tea Bundle from Newby Teas @ The Week

21 replies
Found 20th Jan
For your chance to WIN a Luxury Tea Bundle from Newby Teas, enter your details now.

Which of the following teas is named after a British aristocrat?

Answer : Earl Grey

Completion message :
Thanks for entering our competition to WIN premium tickets to see political drama This House at the Garrick Theatre.

Winners will be selected at random on 13th February. Please look out for emails from The Week Society.

20 Comments

Due to abuse of this promotion, online ordering for this offer is currently suspended. If you still wish to purchase a subscription, please contact our customer service department on 0844 844 0053.

hm..????? why is it already suspended?

El duffo

claracort

hm..????? why is it already suspended?

It is one of Dennis Publishing Limited. who do not like there competitions post on sites

thanks

justjunie

Thanks pjj. I got through on this … Thanks pjj. I got through on this http://www.theweek.co.uk/offers/79799/win-a-luxury-tea-bundle-from-newby-teas

Nope, when i click on the enter competiton link it then takes me to offer suspended page

skykid3

Nope, when i click on the enter competiton link it then takes me to offer … Nope, when i click on the enter competiton link it then takes me to offer suspended page

Sorry it didn't work for you it did for me. Maybe because it's come from here try to copy & paste the link in the address bar or just try typing in The Week Magazine. Good luck

Edited by: "justjunie" 20th Jan

justjunie

Sorry it didn't work for you it did for me. Maybe because it's come from … Sorry it didn't work for you it did for me. Maybe because it's come from here try to copy & paste the link in the address bar or just try typing in The Week Magazine. Good luck

Got it to work, used Firefox browser instead of Opera

Worked for me when I copied the link into Chrome

Cheers, worked for me when i used that weird microsoft edge browser

THANKS worked for me on a different browser too

Thanks

x

Thanks

ta!

worked for me, thanks

Thank you

Thank You

Cheers