Expired

Win a Macbook Air @ Absolute Radio

23 replies
Found 14th Jul 2014Made hot 14th Jul 2014

NOTE : As this same prize is being run across several sites I thought I would provide a breakdown of entry routes. As far as I can tell there are three separate prizes spread across all the stations, see comment #1 for the complete split.

DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES IS RELEASED ON THURSDAY 17TH JULY AND SEES A GROWING NATION OF GENETICALLY EVOLVED APES, LED BY CAESAR, THREATENED BY A BAND OF HUMAN SURVIVORS.

TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE, WE'VE GOT YOUR CHANCE TO GET YOUR HANDS ON THE FUTURE AND WIN AN APPLE MACBOOK AIR LAPTOP! ENTER BELOW!

PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES:

1 X APPLE MACBOOK AIR LAPTOP.
FEATURES INCLUDE:
13-INCH : 256GB
1.4GHZ DUAL-CORE INTEL CORE I5 PROCESSOR
TURBO BOOST UP TO 2.7GHZ
INTEL HD GRAPHICS 5000
4GB MEMORY
256GB PCIE-BASED FLASH STORAGE

Who is the leader of the apes in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes?

Answer : Caesar

NOTE : I could not see the submit button but I clicked in the last field (Postcode), hit tab 4 times and then hit the enter key and my entry was submitted.

Completion message :
Thank you
We have received your entry. Good luck!

23 Comments

Original Poster

As I said in the main body of the post it looks like there are three separate prizes, it does state you can enter via each site but I would suggest just one entry into each of the 3 groups (3 entries total) as this is the normal way Bauer comps are run, the breakdown of the three entry pots is as follows :

Pot 1 : kerrangradio.co.uk, planetrock.com, absoluteradio.co.uk

Pot 2 : kissfmuk.com

Pot 3 : magic.co.uk, clyde1.com, coolfm.co.uk, hallamfm.co.uk, key103.co.uk, metroradio.co.uk, radiocity.co.uk
Edited by: "pjj1805" 14th Jul 2014

Cheers pjj

Cheers Pjj

Thanks

x

thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks pjj

Thanks and Thanks and Thanks again

Thx

Many thanks

THANKS

Thank you

Thank You

thanks

Thanks!

Thanks

well done to pjj

Thanks

thanks

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769489
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2557
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522871
    4. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.1017

See more discussions