EXPIRED

Win a Macbook Air @ Daily Express

WE'VE got the awesome Macbook Air from Apple to give away to one lucky reader. Enter now to treat yourself or a loved one to this Apple gadget.

The 11-inch Macbook Air from Apple has a battery life of up to 9 hours. From editing photos to browsing the web, everything happens ultra-fast. And all that power is encased in an incredibly thin 1.7-centimetre unibody design.

21 Comments

Thanks

It says only one entry allowed
I didnt enter before and all the other daily express competitions on the same page were accepted
Strange saying this on the most expensive express competition for the macbook, its as if someone else has entered using my e mail if this is possible ?

Thanks

telmealing

It says only one entry allowedI didnt enter before and all the other … It says only one entry allowedI didnt enter before and all the other daily express competitions on the same page were accepted Strange saying this on the most expensive express competition for the macbook, its as if someone else has entered using my e mail if this is possible ?

This comp was already posted but the expiry date was wrongly marked as ending the 7th September so you probably already entered yourself as I did the same.

Thanks

Thank you

thanks

sarahnrobertson

This comp was already posted but the expiry date was wrongly marked as … This comp was already posted but the expiry date was wrongly marked as ending the 7th September so you probably already entered yourself as I did the same.

Many thanks for replying Sarah and for the information

thanks

Thank you

Thank you

thanks

Great, thanks!

Thanks

Cheers

thanks

Thanx treoes

Thank You

Thanks