EXPIRED

Win a Make Up Gallery Hamper - Poundland [ Twitter ]

To be in with a chance of winning, follow Poundland on Twitter and retweet using #MakeUpGallery

9 Comments

Thanks

mod

Thanks for posting. I've added 'Win' to the title, so it's clear to all this is a competition

Original Poster

andywedge

Thanks for posting. I've added 'Win' to the title, so it's clear to all … Thanks for posting. I've added 'Win' to the title, so it's clear to all this is a competition

Alright, I will add win to each post.

Original Poster

andywedge

Thanks for posting. I've added 'Win' to the title, so it's clear to all … Thanks for posting. I've added 'Win' to the title, so it's clear to all this is a competition

I forgot about the "All" section.

Cheers

Is it worth bothering the sum total of all 5 competitions doesn't total twenty quid

Original Poster

FITCHET

Is it worth bothering the sum total of all 5 competitions doesn't total … Is it worth bothering the sum total of all 5 competitions doesn't total twenty quid

Yeah, to annoy you.

They're also a lot more than £20
Edited by: "GameofDeals" 2nd Jan

Bashstreet

Yeah, to annoy you.They're also a lot more than £20

well perhaps given time you may growup

Original Poster

FITCHET

well perhaps given time you may growup

And perhaps you could do the same and just ignore the competition posts which are on the platforms that you don't use instead of making the comments that you do.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sky Store £2 Voucher22
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767262
    3. word association Game73944483
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424314490

See more discussions