Groups
    EXPIRED

Win A Mallani Butler's Tray Table @ Myakka

How would you like to win a practical and smart Mallani Butler’s Tray Table worth £129? This useful tray table has been crafted from solid sheesham wood so it is strong and incredibly durable. This table is made in two parts with the tray sitting on the cross-braced legs. The large tray top is large enough for tea & cake or TV dinners and has two cut-out handles making it easy to carry. This tray table is prefect for when you have guests but it sturdy enough to be at your sofa side day to day.

To win a Mallani Butler’s Tray Table worth £129, simply answer this question…

From which sustainable hardwood is the Mallani Butler’s Tray Table crafted from?

Sheesham >>>>ANSWER

Teak

Mango

19 Comments

Thanks

Thank you

THANKS

thanks

Fingers crossed I really need this for my partner who's had a triple-bypass and can't walk very far

Thanks

steven24

Fingers crossed I really need this for my partner who's had a … Fingers crossed I really need this for my partner who's had a triple-bypass and can't walk very far

May your wish be granted

Thanx Bill

Thanks

thank you

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks X)

thanks

Cheers

Thank you

Thank You

Thanks Bill x

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      2. One thing you've forgotten68
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832

See more discussions