Expired

Win a Manchester city break worth over £1,000!

Found 10th Nov 2010
An ABode Ultimate Experience and £500 to spend at Manchester Arndale!Includes 2 nights at the ABode Hotel, 7-course tasting menu, Cocktail Masterclass & £500 to spend at Manchester Arndale with your own personal shopper

ABode Ultimate experience in Manchester: Stay 2 nights in a Fabulous room and enjoy a 7-course tasting menu in the Michael Caines restaurant with matching wine plus a Cocktail Masterclass.

Manchester ABode Hotel is ideally located at the very heart of the city, just minutes from bustling Piccadilly and retains the period character of a Victorian cotton merchant's warehouse.The Michael Caines Restaurant Dining at ABode Manchester is an experience in itself; with its adjoining Champagne and Cocktail Bar.

Plus enjoy an exclusive personal shopping experience at Manchester Arndale and receive £500 to spend on all of your favourite brands. Manchester Arndale is the UK's largest city-centre shopping centre with over 240 retailers, there isn't a well known high street brand that you won't find! Fashion lovers are particularly well catered for with Topshop/Topman, River Island, Nike and USC alongside the world's largest Next store. Gadget lovers can get their technology fix from the ever popular Apple store as well as a range of other electrical shops such as Bose.

The winner will receive two very special Harvey Nichols hampers including a range of treats including hot chocolate sauce, chocolate chilli fudge, panettone, barbeque sauce, Harvey Nichols wine, sweet treats; white chocolate raspberries, strawberry and balsamic white chocolate, jargonelle pear drops and red berry tea. This seasons' must have from Harvey Nichols!

To win, watch the video below and count how many times you see Santa. Once you have an answer just fill in the form below.

I counted 31 but please check yourself to be sure.......

10 Comments

Banned

If it was Manchester United then yes!

As it stands.... NO

Edited by: "seefman" 10th Nov 2010

Thanks.

I counted him appearing 33 times!

33 from me (santa hard to spot in the ferris wheel carriage at 1 minute 16 seconds)

I got 34 might have to do it again

Thx

Thanks a lot!

thanks

i made it 33

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text