Expired

Win a Me-Time party worth £250

0 replies
Found 9th Feb 2005
cosmopolitan.co.uk/ima…jpg
Who doesn't love a night in with friends catching-up, chatting and pampering? Bacardi Breezer diet has teamed with Heaven at Home to give you and 3 friends the perfect night in - a Me-Time party worth £250, including a Bacardi Breezer diet orange party pack.
Heaven at Home is all about pampering, indulgence and good times for girls and its new spa range is packed with scrumptious ingredients. See heavenathome.net or call 0871 200 0084 for more details on the range and Me-Time parties.
Enjoy Bacardi Breezer Responsibly.

Four runners-up will also receive a Bacardi Breezer diet orange party pack to enjoy with friends. It has the same refreshing flavour and alcohol content as standard Bacardi Breezer but no carbs and reduced sugars (only 80 calories per 275ml bottle).

To enter click natmags.ecircle-solutions.com/pub…jsp >>here<< highlighting cos1 in the dropdown menu and answer the question:
How many calories are in a bottle of Bacardi Breezer diet orange? (a) 70, (b) 80 , (c) 90.
By entering the competition you accept and agree to the terms and conditions laid down on our Legal page.

cosmopolitan.co.uk/eve…tml

Close date: 19.2.05

1. Competitions
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return23
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...811
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?44
    4. 241 cinema code - how to ask?34

See more discussions