Expired

WIN A MICROWAVEABLE MUG AND SOUP + Final £500 draw

18 replies
Found 14th Feb
Warm up lunchtimes with the convenient, home grown goodness of Crosse & Blackwell soup. No mug? No excuse. We’re giving away 2,500 microwaveable mugs plus a free can of Best of British soup.

Simply enter our Winning Moments Prize Draw and if you happen to sign up during one of our daily ‘Winning Moments’ you’ll be a winner*.

Only 5 entries per 24 hour period from each participant will be permitted. The 24 hour period will commence at 11:59pm each day.

Plus, you'll be automatically entered into our Free Prize Draw to

Win £500 of Asda shopping vouchers!

Closes 29.3.17

18 Comments

Thanks

I won one of these. Thanks for posting niget.

Edited by: "justjunie" 14th Feb

THANX

Thank you

I entered this on numerous occasions a few weeks back and won nothing. Entered this morning and I won! Cool, thanks OP for reposting this

I won one X) few days ago

Cant be arsed wit hat stupid date system

Thank you

Thanks for the post niget

Original Poster

shanedean

I entered this on numerous occasions a few weeks back and won nothing. … I entered this on numerous occasions a few weeks back and won nothing. Entered this morning and I won! Cool, thanks OP for reposting this

Congrats. You can still enter the other one as they are different companies Asda (this one) Tesco other one I posted!
Nice soup and handy mug for microwave.

thanks
Edited by: "FingerzCrossed" 15th Feb

x
Edited by: "Aequitas" 15th Feb

i won first time, despite not winning on the Tesco one for months.
Thanks

Cheers

Thanks

Thanks

Yay I just one. Thanks niget.

Thanks for posting this niget. I entered quite a few times a few weeks ago with no luck, but entered tonight, and won on my first go. Thanks again.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. CEX grading44
    2. Best/cheapest music service69
    3. meaning of op33
    4. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?22

See more discussions