1. ITV Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a Mini Cooper, Gadget Bundle & More with Britain's Got Talent / ITV - Saturday 14/05

Here's your chance to win a patriotic British Summer time prize, including a Mini Cooper car, fantastic gadget package, VIP tickets to see Michael McIntyre on tour AND four tickets to the Britain's Got Talent Final.

Answer: C (In a comedy club)

39 Comments

Original Poster

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss23/pa1nkiller/06af1845.jpg

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss23/pa1nkiller/893b1966.jpg

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss23/pa1nkiller/45ef1e23.jpg
    Edited by: "Painkiller" 14th May 2011

In a comedy club is my answer

Original Poster

rachaelbrogden

In a comedy club is my answer

It's also the answer that I put in the main post when I submitted the competiiton

thank you

Thanks for the comp.

Thanks

Thanx PK

cheers

Thank you PK

Thank you

Banned

Painkiller

It's also the answer that I put in the main post when I submitted the … It's also the answer that I put in the main post when I submitted the competiiton

I'll go with the answer given by rachaelbrogden thanks...

Thanks (_;)

Thanx PK

cheers

many thanks pk

& remember folks, use the like button to thank the OP

Thx

richp

many thanks pk :)& remember folks, use the like button to thank the OP

richp - how do you "like" the OP if they only post the deal ? I cant see a like button on the original post. Most posters don't include a first "comment". I thought that comments and heat thanked the OP.
    If the "Like" button is the method to thank an OP shouldn't there be a "Like" button on the original Post entry?

thanks

Thanks Painkiller

thanks

retiredcynic

Thx :)richp - how do you "like" the OP if they only post the deal ? I … Thx :)richp - how do you "like" the OP if they only post the deal ? I cant see a like button on the original post. Most posters don't include a first "comment". I thought that comments and heat thanked the OP. If the "Like" button is the method to thank an OP shouldn't there be a "Like" button on the original Post entry?

normally pain killer posts a second post after the original post, yes heat is also there, but its always nice to a get like, there should be a like for the original post, which has been asked for & discussed in the feedback section, but so far seems to have fallen on deaf ears !!!

cheers

Thanks

thanks

About the car: The car includes 12 months road tax, registration fees, comprehensive insurance for the first 7 days of ownership, and a half-tank of fuel. The winner may choose the car’s body colour from either Chili Red, Ice Blue or Pepper White to be agreed with the manufacturer and/or the provider of the car. It is the winner’s responsibility to provide correct and valid documentation to the manufacturer of the car and/or the prize provider. Such documentation includes without limitation a current and valid driver’s licence. It is the winner’s responsibility to collect the car from the car dealership as specified by the prize provider, which is available, subject to eligibility, 6-8 weeks after confirmation with the winner of the body colour chosen for the car. Travel expenses to the car dealership to collect the car are provided.

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/rj1lyx.gif

Thanks

Fingers crossed & Thanks

richp

normally pain killer posts a second post after the original post, yes … normally pain killer posts a second post after the original post, yes heat is also there, but its always nice to a get like, there should be a like for the original post, which has been asked for & discussed in the feedback section, but so far seems to have fallen on deaf ears !!!

richp - I understand what you are saying , but if PK is the only one (besides maybe 1 or 2 others) that always put an additional comment entry, then they would be the only people that you can show your appreciation by using a "Like" button - Surely that is unfair to all the other OP's that don't. I'm not saying I don't agree with you ( pressing a "like" button is a lot quicker than posting a thankyou comment ), but it needs to be consistently fair to all contributors, not favour just one or two - At the end of the day does it matter whether you show your appreciation by a thankyou comment or a "like" - Does anyone ever look at number of likes, or count thankyou comment lines - probably why its fallen on deaf ears. (just thought about that and I guess some people may do just that)
    Anyway - nice to have a chat regards Keith
    Edited by: "retiredcynic" 15th May 2011

thanx

Thankyou =)

Many thanks x

thx

Thank You.

Thanks

thanks

thanks

Thanks

Thanks

thank you pk

Hey there I have just enterd I hope I win this Comp
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Take a break issue 332425
      2. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962
      3. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2727
      4. metro comp - win dream day on london's south bank - 2 adults, 2 children55

See more discussions