EXPIRED

Win a Mini One Clubman or a cash alternative of £10,000

ANSWER - 4-9 YEARS

To enter simply visit the LeapFrog store at argos.co.uk/lea…rog and tell us what ages LeapFrog's educational games are designed for. Once you have your answer, click on the 'Enter' button below to register your details.

The prize includes a brand new Mini One Clubman or a cash alternative of £10,000!

Competition closes 24th December 2010

Terms & Conditions apply.

20 Comments

Do you think that tyou stand more, less or equal chance of winning if you don't sign up for newsletters etc when you enter?

Thanks for the link OP

Banned

Personally I think if you don't sign up for the B.S. you have no chance of winning......

(_;)

diabeticguy

Do you think that tyou stand more, less or equal chance of winning if you … Do you think that tyou stand more, less or equal chance of winning if you don't sign up for newsletters etc when you enter?Thanks for the link OP

dont think it makes any difference

competitions are - in most cases - outsourced to promo companies and winners are picked randomly -

it does say you were entered so you have as much chance as anyone - good luck(_;)

thanks for comp op

Be aware if you've already entered as its 1 entry per person;

hotukdeals.com/com…139

thanks

Thanks Painkiller already entered

cheers

Thanks

THX

Thanks

Cheers.

Thanx PK...already entered

I dont think that the duplicate checking facility, previously adopted, is working as well as it used to, I have tried to flag this up in "feedback" but noone has commented. How do you get someone to check the program coding on here?
edit :
hotukdeals.com/fee…400

Painkiller

Be aware if you've already entered as its 1 entry per … Be aware if you've already entered as its 1 entry per person;[url=http://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/win-a-mini-clubman-or-10-000-with-a/777139]http://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/win-a-mini-clubman-or-10-000-with-a/777139[/url]

Edited by: "retiredcynic" 28th Nov 2010

Thanks

thanks

thanks

Thanks!

thanks

:Dthank you

Thank you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions