Expired

Win a Mixed Case of Taylor's Port, 6 runners up win two bottles of Port. @ JazzFM

Found 11th Jan 2015Made hot 11th Jan 2015
The case contains one bottle each of the following Port Wines: Chip Dry, First Estate, Late Bottled Vintage 2008, 10 Year Old, 20 Year Old, Vargellas Vintage 2001. 6 runners up will each win a bottle each of Taylor’s Late Bottled Vintage 2008 and Taylor’s 10 Year Old Tawny. No cash alternative or other prize is available.

Win a Mixed Case of Taylor's Port

Simply correctly answer the 3 questions below for your chance to win a fabulous 6 bottle case of Taylor’s Port.

1. Vargellas Vinha Velha is a very rare Vintage Port produced in very small quantities using grapes from: *
1. My answer: A selection of the very oldest vines on Taylor’s famous Quinta de Vargellas estate.

2.Taylor’s produces an excellent ‘single-quinta’ Vintage Port from its estate of Quinta de Terra Feita. This historic property is located: *
2. My answer: On the west bank of the River Pinhão.

3. Taylor’s recently made a limited release of a very rare Single Harvest Port from 1863. The amount of wine released is the equivalent of: *
My answer: Two casks.

For many, Taylor’s is the archetypal Port house and its wines the quintessential Ports. Established over three centuries ago in 1692, Taylor’s is one of the oldest of the founding Port houses. It is dedicated entirely to the production of Port wine and in particular to its finest styles.

Above all, Taylor’s is regarded as the benchmark for Vintage Port. Noted for their elegance and poise as well as for their restrained power and longevity, Taylor’s Vintage Ports are blended from the finest wines of the firm’s own quintas or estates, Vargellas, Terra Feita and Junco.

Taylor’s is also respected as a producer of wood aged Ports and holds one of the largest reserves of rare cask aged wines from which its distinguished aged tawny Ports are drawn. Taylor’s is also famous for its Late Bottled Vintage Port, a style which the firm pioneered and of which it remains the leading producer.

1. Competitions
26 Comments

Thanks and passed to the left

Thank you.

thanks

Thank you

Original Poster

retiredcynic

Thanks and passed to the left

The bottle stands by you sir...

treoes

The bottle stands by you sir...

am i not sophistimacated enough to understand this?

Original Poster

In the T & C's it does say

5. To enter, simply answer the 6 questions on this web page, complete … 5. To enter, simply answer the 6 questions on this web page, complete your details and click ‘Enter the competition’.

I checked and there are only 3 questions, I'm guessing these T & C's have been copied to this comp with some amendments.. well I am guessing...
If someone tracks the other three.... ?

Thanks

thanks

x

treoes

In the T & C's it does sayI checked and there are only 3 questions, I'm … In the T & C's it does sayI checked and there are only 3 questions, I'm guessing these T & C's have been copied to this comp with some amendments.. well I am guessing...If someone tracks the other three.... ?

might of been at the port and are seeing double

Thanks

Cold
Little chance of winning anything and big chance of getting junk marketing / emails / calls / texts / mailshots /details given/sold to 3rd parties

Thanks

buckmr2

ColdLittle chance of winning anything and big chance of getting junk … ColdLittle chance of winning anything and big chance of getting junk marketing / emails / calls / texts / mailshots /details given/sold to 3rd parties

as much chance of winning as anyone else and i've never had any emails from jazzfm.

Thank You

Cheers.

thanx and vintage answers

Thanks treoes. Good luck

treoes

[quote=retiredcynic] The bottle stands by you sir.:)

Sir,I neither know nor am I the Bishop of Norwich, I always pass it along (when its empty). So I guess that's an Aubeyism that hms surprised me, so I'll stop crowe-ing about it -- good one treoes.
Edited by: "retiredcynic" 12th Jan 2015

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you x

Thank you

THANKS

thank you ☑
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do I need a gigabit switch or will 10/100mbps be sufficient11