Expired

Win a Mixed Case of Vegetarian Rosé Wine!

12 replies
Found 27th Sep 2016Made hot 28th Sep 2016
Entry open to European residents only.

12 Comments

Thanks happenstance. Could you add the End date to the form please. So comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post, go bottom right & add the date 24/10/2016, go bottom left 'save changes'. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name they will do it for you. Many thanks & good luck.

thanks

Thanks

Original Poster

justjunie

Thanks happenstance. Could you add the End date to the form please. So … Thanks happenstance. Could you add the End date to the form please. So comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post, go bottom right & add the date 24/10/2016, go bottom left 'save changes'. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name they will do it for you. Many thanks & good luck.

Hi, I tried to complete that when I wrote it but I click on th calendar date and the box stay empty hopefully a mod can fix it. It might be as I'm on my mobile

5. Closing date for entry will be 18th July 2016. After this date the no … 5. Closing date for entry will be 18th July 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.

Is this correct, or is the right date 24/10/16? I was a little confused.

Thank you

happenstance

Hi, I tried to complete that when I wrote it but I click on th calendar … Hi, I tried to complete that when I wrote it but I click on th calendar date and the box stay empty hopefully a mod can fix it. It might be as I'm on my mobile

No Probs , I'll ask someone to do it for you.

DreamerV

Is this correct, or is the right date 24/10/16? I was a little confused.

I worked the date out by how many days are left on the rafflecopter. It is still taking entries. Good luck.

Cheers

isn't all wine vegetarian? it's made from fruit.

#10isn't all wine vegetarian? it's made from fruit.

It often uses isinglass and other animal
Ingredients en.m.wikipedia.org/wik…ine
Edited by: "DreamerV" 1st Oct 2016

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Want to sell on DLC ebay45
    2. Charge Back From A Betting Account1010
    3. Christmas presents47
    4. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options711