Expired

WIN a modern wood-burning stove (1 of 2) @ House to Home

LocalFound 24th Sep 2014

Turn your home into a warm and cosy retreat with a stylish wood-burning stove from Stovey.

With the night's drawing in, nothing quite beats coming home to a warm house and a real fire. A wood-burning stove will bring a warm glow to your room and is a more sustainable way of heating when compared to coal and gas. This month Style at Home has teamed up with Stovey to offer two readers the chance to win a fabulous 5Kw freestanding woodburning stove, worth £1,000 each.

Smart new look
Available in a range of colours, Stovey wood burners make a striking feature in any home. Whether your style is contemporary or country, they’ll become a beautiful focal point. Reshaping the traditional stove, Stovey’s models are uniquely designed. Coming with a 10-year guarantee, the Therma-steel body is built to last and protects against heat distortion, extending the life of the Radia glass door. For more details and information visit stovey.com/sty…ome.

What material would you burn in a wood burner?

Answer : Wood

Completion message :
Good luck...
Your answer was correct! You have been entered in to this prize draw. Remember you can enter this prize draw once each day so enter again tomorrow!
Community Updates
18 Comments
Thanks x
thanks
Thanks
well done thanks
thanks
Thx
Thank you
Thanks
Cheers.
Thanks
Cutting down healthy trees to use in these woodburners when our forrests (lungs of the world) have already been catastrophically over logged by our massive human population destroying forrest habitats forever,you should choose to not buy log burners for these reasons, The trees companys claim to plant will take almost 100 years to reach full maturity, far to late to benefit this generation, as with this latest logburner craze there will be nothing left no trees animals the future looks bleak for them. not voting on this one.This is my opinion only that i felt i should share no offence is meant by it to anyone. Delete my comment if you must silence negative opinion but i do strongly hate these log burners and log cabins now are taking off as the thing to have in back gardens! please think of where that wood comes from! thats all peace and love to you all xx
Edited by: "-Azel-" 24th Sep 2014
Thank you!
x
Thank you
Moonwolf1976

Cutting down healthy trees to use in these woodburners when our forrests … Cutting down healthy trees to use in these woodburners when our forrests (lungs of the world) have already been catastrophically over logged by our massive human population destroying forrest habitats forever,you should choose to not buy log burners for these reasons, The trees companys claim to plant will take almost 100 years to reach full maturity, far to late to benefit this generation, as with this latest logburner craze there will be nothing left no trees animals the future looks bleak for them. not voting on this one.This is my opinion only that i felt i should share no offence is meant by it to anyone. Delete my comment if you must silence negative opinion but i do strongly hate these log burners and log cabins now are taking off as the thing to have in back gardens! please think of where that wood comes from! thats all peace and love to you all xx

I don't have have a wood burner myself but many of my neighbours (in rural Snowdonia) do. I don't think many trees are specifically chopped down for wood burners. Some of the logs are a byproduct of the local forestry industry (fast growing softwoods which are sustainable) and the rest are from fallen trees and branches.

I'd love to win as there are several fallen trees at my workplace which would keep me going for years
Thanks pjj
thanks
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/06/article-2447251-18910BBA00000578-663_306x423.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants