Expired

Win A Mont Blanc Starwalker Red Gold Resin Ballpoint Pen, worth £285 @ Harbour Guides

LocalFound 31st Dec 2014
Well another year comes to an end and we welcome in a new one. And as always the Harbourguides competition runs for a two month period at this time of year (Dec. to Jan.) but wow!! Have we got a great prize? This dual month’s lucky winner will receive a Mont Blanc Starwalker Red Gold Resin Ballpoint Pen, worth £285. And five runner ups will receive Harbourguides caps with choice of colour (Navy Blue or Pink). As it’s such a good prize the question is going to take a little bit of rooting, but the answer is on Harbourguides site somewhere.
To enter simply answer the following question, provide us with your email address and click "submit".

Q: Who wrote a poem to Steve and Chloe after they sailed "Knight Song" to Barcelona in the Summer of 2012
Best of luck everyone.

A) Joanne
B) Debby<<<<<<ANSWER
C) Sarah
Community Updates
40 Comments
Cheers
Thank you....................xxxxxxx
Thanks
oh! I would so love to win this as I collect Pens and Watches thanks go to billc,,
thanks
Thanks
Thanks, hope i win
BIG THANKS!!!
thankyou for sharing
Thanks
THANKS
thankyou
Thx
Thank you and have a great new year
X) thanks
wow wish all forms was like that simple and non intrusive as most are I don't do date of births to private. and I hope fitchet wins although I to have a few oldy pens like the ones where the ship floats when ye move it up and down ooh im giving my age away ha ha good luck F ta so x
Thank you
cheers
Cheers.
thanks
Thanks
Banned
thanks
Thanks billc - Happy New Year to you
Many Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
Thank you
Happy New Year and thanks billc

Good luck FITCHET hope you can add to your collection!
Thank you!!
Thanx billc
x
THANKS
Thanks billc
thanks
Thanks
Thank you!
Thanks
thank you
Thank you
Cheers!