Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a My Fairy Garden Fairy Garden Craft Kit @ primary times

PRODUCT: My Fairy Garden Fairy Garden Craft Kit
    PERIOD: Once
    DETAILS:
    Win a My Fairy Garden Fairy Garden Craft Kit.

Create a magical fairy oasis with the indoor Fairy Garden. Follow the 8-page activity guide to learn how to construct your enchanted miniature fairy cottage and create a beautiful living garden. This kit contains everything you need to make your fairy and her friend feel at home, just add imagination and a little sprinkling of the fairy dust included.

Just one of the collectable kits from the My Fairy Garden range.

What colour are toadstools?

My Answer:-- Red and White
    RULES: Competitions

All competitions on this site are provided by a third party (the “Advertiser”) and it is the Advertisers (or their nominated representative) responsibility to ensure the details of the competition displayed are correct. Links are sent to the Advertiser to approve prior to the competition going live. By approving the link the Advertiser is entering into a contract with Schools Publishing Limited, to supply the winner(s) with their prize(s) directly as per the competition. The names of the winner(s) will be selected at random by the Publisher and will be passed to the Advertiser within 24 hours of the published closing date of the competition. Any errors or omissions are entirely the responsibility of the Advertiser (or representative).

Prizes are as displayed within a competition, there is no provision to offer cash alternatives or replacements.

When entering competitions on the Website you will be asked to register online first. Please see Clauses 2, 3 and 4 above regarding your Privacy and how the information registered on the Website is used, and in particular the option to “opt in” if you would like to receive email information from us about events, products and services which may interest you.

4 Comments

thanks

Thank You

THANKS

x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414