Expired

WIN A MY FIRST BABY ANNABELL I CARE FOR YOU DOLL (RRP £37.99) @ closer online

Found 29th Mar 2017
WIN A MY FIRST BABY ANNABELL I CARE FOR YOU DOLL (RRP £37.99).

Baby Annabell – the UK’s number one nurturing doll – is an authentic, lifelike baby doll which enables realistic nurturing role play, building a bridge to the real baby world allowing girls to be like their own Mother, this creates a social emotional bond and encourages social skills. Baby Annabell has several exciting new additions to its popular range of dolls and accessories this spring to keep generations of little doll mummies and daddies playing from morning through to night.

The My First Baby Annabell doll combines traditional nurturing role play with the option of a free app that teaches children how to care for a baby. The offline play mode offers 7 functions including babbling, sucking on the bottle, burping, laughing or crying, yawning and falling asleep. The nursing app complements the role-play with realistic routines to teach children how to care for a baby. The doll is playable in both offline and online modes. The app is compatible with both Android and IOS technology. Baby Annabell requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included). Suitable for 3 years and over.

We have one to give away!

5 Comments

Thanks

x

Thanks

thank you

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants