Expired

Win a new Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Johnny A. Custom Outfit @ Epiphone

16 replies
Found 2nd Jun
PRODUCT: a new Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Johnny A. Custom Outfit
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
Throughout June 2017, enter to win a new Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Johnny A. Custom Outfit with hard case. A winner from the U.S., Canada, and the UK/EU will be chosen July 3, 2017.

The Johnny A. has long been considered one of the most beautiful signature models ever made. And now you can own a true Johnny A. made with legendary Epiphone quality. Featuring a beautiful Flame Maple top in Sunset Glow finish and Gibson 57™ Classic Humbuckers, a Bigsby® B70 Vibrato, Ebony fretboard, and hard case. “Epiphone did an amazing and it’s not an easy guitar to build. I’m honored to have an Epiphone version of the “Johnny A.” —Johnny A.

Fill out the form to register. Good luck!

Completion message :
None

16 Comments

keeps saying error for me ? anyone else?

Thanks

thanks yeah me too! had this happen before, go to Epiphone.com, then home page, under Latest will see competition, enter there.

Edited by: "FingerzCrossed" 2nd Jun

Britneyfan

keeps saying error for me ? anyone else?

something went wrong completing your entry. If this error persists, please contest the administrator.

I keep getting this message although I am entering the correct security code.
Edited by: "ssnsmudge" 2nd Jun

Still getting the error, even after jdore1964's advice.

Don't know if its just one of those that you have to keep trying for what seems like ages or wether there's something wrong with it ?, but it was the same for the last giveaway, for me at least.

jdore19642 h, 53 m ago

thanks yeah me too! had this happen before, go to Epiphone.com, then home …thanks yeah me too! had this happen before, go to Epiphone.com, then home page, under Latest will see competition, enter there.

Thanks jdore. Good luck

x

jdore1964

thanks yeah me too! had this happen before, go to Epiphone.com, then home … thanks yeah me too! had this happen before, go to Epiphone.com, then home page, under Latest will see competition, enter there.

Thx !

Many thanks

Thanks

Cheers

Thank You

Getting error message with either method.

P**S POOR

FITCHET

P**S POOR

Searching for Epiphone.com and entering directly from the ad which comes up in the slideshow has worked for me
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47382
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions