Win a new Ltd. Ed. James Bay “1966 Century guitar @ Epiphone

Found 1st Aug 2017
cms.epiphone.com/New…spx

Throughout August 2017, enter to win a new Ltd. Ed. James Bay “1966 Century Outfit. A winner from the U.S., Canada, and the UK/EU will be chosen September 1, 2017.

Enter your details.

Closes 31/08/2017
Community Updates
16 Comments
thanks
Won't accept the form
same here
Ditto!
as with jw537 it just won't accept the code for entry no matter how many times I submit, whats wrong with all these comps all of a sudden especially "ReCaptcha's", I've read they are supposed to be getting rid of them, it can't come soon enough for me, Thanks anyway.
shefs171 h, 41 m ago

as with jw537 it just won't accept the code for entry no matter how many …as with jw537 it just won't accept the code for entry no matter how many times I submit, whats wrong with all these comps all of a sudden especially "ReCaptcha's", I've read they are supposed to be getting rid of them, it can't come soon enough for me, Thanks anyway.

I tried it on my tablet and it worked
Will not accept an entry. Not all of the entry form is visible.The same thing happened with their last competition
Security code not accepted. Tried many times.
Not just me, then ! ! Pity !
Thanks. Although it said something went wrong, I am guessing my entry has gone through
Tried again tonight. No joy. Greetings to all fellow hukd compers. Cheers
Still not going through yet ....
Many thanks
Thank you!
x
Back again, but third time lucky, to enter this competition does not occur.Thanks pjj. It's only rock and roll, but Ilike it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants