Expired

Win A Nintendo 3DS Via Twitter @ Asda

Found 24th Mar 2011
I follow @asda on twitter and saw this competition

If you can’t justify splashing out on a new console at this time of year and are facing a long wait until Christmas or your birthday the good news is we’re running a special competition for all our followers on Twitter. We’ve got 10 Nintendo 3DS consoles up for grabs.

All you have to do is follow @asda and retweet our competition message with the answer to the question we’ve asked. Our Twitter competition closes at 11am on Monday, 28th March, so please make sure you follow and retweet before then for a chance of winning – full terms and conditions here.

We’re asking Twitter users to follow @asda and tell us the name of Nintendo’s new handheld games console for a chance to win one. To enter the competition you need to follow @asda on Twitter and retweet the competition message with the answer to the question.
A valid entry in the competition will therefore include the answer to the question and a retweet (RT) of the message – e.g.

Your answer here RT @asda What is Nintendo’s new games console called? Follow us and RT with the answer for a chance to win one: http://bit . ly /asda3ds

ANSWER : 3DS

8 Comments

Thanks

http://pm105.k12.sd.us/images/sayings/thank%20you%20-%20smiley%20blow%20kiss.gif

Thanks

I won oO

Original Poster

Rubix78

I won oO

YEAH!!!!!!

emmajg

YEAH!!!!!!

Thanks for posing it! I would be celebrating more but the next day I find out our group is up for redundancy

Original Poster

Rubix78

Thanks for posing it! I would be celebrating more but the next day I find … Thanks for posing it! I would be celebrating more but the next day I find out our group is up for redundancy

Sorry to hear that. Know how you feel I work at vodafone and they closing our call centre I've only got 2 weeks left then I'll be redundant still not got a job

Ouch,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Dell 1250c Printing faint57
    2. Trouble submitting deals on Safari (Mac)22
    3. Speakers music bass £200 advice55
    4. Sky Fibre Black Friday?44

See more discussions