EXPIRED

Win a Nutribullet worth £99.99 @ Find My Fitness

Enter our competition to win a Nutribullet worth £99.99. NutriBullet completely breaks down your food, liquefying and mixing together all the essential nutrition. The NutriBullet literally pulverizes fruit, vegetables, nuts and seeds, giving you all the nutrition and leaving nothing out to help give you the strength, energy and vitality for a full active life whatever age you are. Simply answer our competition question and complete the form below to be entered into our prize draw.

With which well known fitness guru did findmy.fitness clubs formerly belong?

Answer : B. ROSEMARY CONLEY

Completion message :
Check your email to complete your entry to the competition.

20 Comments

Thank you

Thank You

THANKS

thanks

THANKS

Thanks

Thanks pjj x

thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Fab simply entry ah well I may as well get all ripped up for All the Hol im gunna win ta so x

well done and many thanks

tryer

Fab simply entry ah well I may as well get all ripped up for All the … Fab simply entry ah well I may as well get all ripped up for All the Hol im gunna win ta so x

Then why bother ????

many thanks and well done

c

Thanks and Happy New Year to everybody

Thank you

thanks

FITCHET

well done and many thanksThen why bother ????

what the hell do you mean look pal I only reply as a joke to everything no harm is ever meant to any-one I am not that kind of person so if you cant put something nice then don't put anything at all. Im not on this site to get upset or uptight just a bit of fun and hopeing maybe a bit of luck too, which up to now I haven't had but tough ey I enjoy the site......so happy new year to you and leave me alone

tryer

what the hell do you mean look pal I only reply as a joke to everything … what the hell do you mean look pal I only reply as a joke to everything no harm is ever meant to any-one I am not that kind of person so if you cant put something nice then don't put anything at all. Im not on this site to get upset or uptight just a bit of fun and hopeing maybe a bit of luck too, which up to now I haven't had but tough ey I enjoy the site......so happy new year to you and leave me alone

Are you a well person? I should seek some treatment for your temper and bad manners if I was you !

are you a well person

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tower Hill - Explosion reported..01
    2. One thing you've forgotten1721
    3. Bearded chat1223
    4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407243

See more discussions