Expired

Win a OnePlus One Giveaway (64GB) @ Android Authority

17 replies
Found 29th Dec 2015Made hot 29th Dec 2015
Welcome to the Sunday Giveaway, the place where we giveaway a cool Android or tech gadget each and every Sunday. Last week’s winner of the ZTE LivePro is Chris J (USA). Congratulations Chris, enjoy your new ZTE LivePro Smart Projector! This week we’re giving away a huge fan favorite, and arguably still one of the best value flagship smartphones on the market, the OnePlus One!

How to enter the giveaway

You can earn entry tickets into the giveaway by completing the following tasks in the RaffleCopter widget located below.

[1 Tickets] Free entry into the giveaway.
[2 Tickets] Join our community
[1 Tickets] Sign up for our newsletter
[10 Tickets] Refer friends to the giveaway. You will be given a unique URL to share with your friends or social networks. You will receive 1 bonus entry (up to 10 max) for every person who you refer to the giveaway using your unique URL.

17 Comments

Thanks

me missed it ,,,boohoo

thanks

Thank You

FITCHET

me missed it ,,,boohoo

You haven't missed it FITCHET x

Thanks pjj x

jotarpley

You haven't missed it FITCHET xThanks pjj x

well done and thank you Fitch

Thank you

Thanx pjj http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/yes/giving-thumbs-up-winking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thanks

thanks

41000 entries so far so not much chance but you've got to be in it to win it as they say

Cheers.

THANKS

code for anyone that wants it:
GL2R-XKSG-7LBI-JVDS
 One - 64 GB Sandstone Black

i received email at 15:20 30.12.14 so be quick, 24 hours only and you need an account. if you dont just make one then use the code.
Happy new year to someone!

x

Thanks

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247668
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769607
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314661
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3489

See more discussions