EXPIRED

WIN A PAIR OF HERMÈS SANDALS @ Sheerluxe

PRODUCT: WIN A PAIR OF HERMÈS SANDALS
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
Note: 11/07 the comp has gone from the index prematurely but this seems to happen periodically, sometimes they do return so perhaps check back, I will monitor for the next few days.

-------------------------

All you have to do is simply answer the question below to be in with a chance to win!

WHAT DOES THE ICONIC LETTER H ON THIS BRAND STAND FOR?

my answer: Hermes

Good luck!

Completion message:

You can be entered into the competition draw again if you tell your friends about the competition.

==============

14 Comments

thanks

Thank you

Thank you

Thanks marba

BIG THANKS!!!

thank you

thanks

it keeps coming up your not authorised to access page?

maxinekirk9

it keeps coming up your not authorised to access page?

I'm getting that message too... also can't find this particular comp in their list of current competitions. Has it finished?

x

Original Poster

Note: 11/07 the comp has gone from the index prematurely but this seems to happen periodically, sometimes they do return so perhaps check back, I will monitor for the next few days.

marba01

Note: 11/07 the comp has gone from the index prematurely but this seems … Note: 11/07 the comp has gone from the index prematurely but this seems to happen periodically, sometimes they do return so perhaps check back, I will monitor for the next few days.:)

Thank you so much, Marba. x

Still getting Access Denied message...:(

Original Poster

I have checked daily and there is no change so I am setting this to expire tonight
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
    4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions