Groups
    EXPIRED

Win A Pair Of Limited Edition Jørgen Simonsen Sunglasses @ Eclipse Magazine

The Paris-based fashion designer has a CV which lists A-list clientèle including Nicole Kidman, Sarah Jessica Parker, Naomi Campbell and Michelle Rodriguez.
    The new range of Osiris glasses launched on 2nd July 2014 for £125, exclusively at Specsavers
    To enter our Prize Draw, please enter your details

Note if the form will not submit there is another entry form near the bottom of page on the right hand side,this works OK,good luck.

16 Comments

If you have problems with the form, fill the one on the right hand side, this worked for me.

Thank you.

Thank you

Thank you very much

Thanks

Cheers

x

naff

Thanks Bill for posting & thanks R9O2g1e9r for the info. Good luck

Thanks

<3

R9O2g1e9r

If you have problems with the form, fill the one on the right hand side, … If you have problems with the form, fill the one on the right hand side, this worked for me.Thank you.

Thank you

thanks but i cant get my entry through tried both links but no joy. will try again later though.

R9O2g1e9r

If you have problems with the form, fill the one on the right hand side, … If you have problems with the form, fill the one on the right hand side, this worked for me.Thank you.

Thank you

Thank you

I keep getting the same error message. Form could not be submitted. Cannot read property 'elements' of undefined. Whatever the hell THAT means! Can't see anyway of contacting them either to report the technical glitch.

Hah! I've just tweeted them. Let's see if anyone's paying attention! x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win the ultimate Land Rover Rugby Prize11
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88

See more discussions