EXPIRED

Win a pair of tickets (1 of 10) to a Cliff Richard concert in 2017 @ Daily Mail

o be in with a chance to win a pair of tickets to Cliff's 2017 tour, simply enter your details below. If you are one of the lucky winners, we will get in contact to confirm your preferred venue choice.

15 Comments

I prefer the 2nd prize - Sorry you did not win -

fingers crossed

Thanks

thanks

Thank You

My Mum would LOVE this, so pleased to see Cliff touring again

lucky winners

Not sure "lucky" is the word I would choose. Probably has to give them away now...

Mmm! many thanks I think.

cliff fans don't need the second ticket

The feeling's gone, it's been missing too long. I just don't have the heart...

BIG THANKS!!!...Love to see it x

chez_when

Thanks for comp. Would love to see Cliff o be in with a chance to … Thanks for comp. Would love to see Cliff o be in with a chance to win a pair of tickets to Cliff's 2017 tour, simply enter your details below. If you are one of the lucky winners, we will get in contact to confirm your preferred venue choice.

Here's hoping!

Two tickets would be great for two avid fans. Thanks!
o be in with a chance to win a pair of tickets to Cliff's 2017 tour, simply enter your details below. If you are one of the lucky winners, we will get in contact to confirm your preferred venue choice.
[/quote]

chez_when

o be in with a chance to win a pair of tickets to Cliff's 2017 … o be in with a chance to win a pair of tickets to Cliff's 2017 tour, simply enter your details below. If you are one of the lucky winners, we will get in contact to confirm your preferred venue choice.

coo yes please would love a pair of cliff richard tickets to see him in concert next year.The young ones darling were the young ones
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2238
    2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767342
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047131

See more discussions