Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a pair of tickets to go Sphereing with a friend! (E: 31/7/07)

WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

From Enjoy England:

A few months ago Enjoy England launched its TV advert ( www.i-broadcast.net/visitengland.html) , featuring 2 people tearing down a hill inside a 12 ft inflatable sphere. Sphereing, as this activity is known, generated so much interest that we have teamed up with SphereMania to offer 5 lucky winners the chance to go Harness Sphereing with a friend.

Those not lucky enough to win can still have a go with our special Aqua Sphereing offer below!

What is Sphereing?
    Have you ever wondered what it feels like to tear down a hill at speeds of up to 30 mph inside a 12 ft inflatable Sphere?

Then here is your chance to find out. With a safety harness, and 3-foot of air between you and the ground, you're safe and free to enjoy the unique sensation of defying gravity in a controlled environment.

Established in 1999, SphereMania has been rolling people down hills in our Spheres for over eight years. SphereMania can now offer several locations for you to choose from, covering all areas of England!

enjoyengland.com/off…spx

3 Comments

thanks have entered!

Thanks, entered :thumbsup:

Thanks, entered
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions