EXPIRED

Win a pair of tickets to the UEFA Champions League Final, Saturday 28 May, Wembley Stadium @ Evening Standard

The UEFA Champions League Final comes to Wembley Stadium on Saturday 28th May for the first time since 1992. To celebrate UEFA is giving football fans the chance to join the party free of charge at the UEFA Champions Festival. The UEFA Champions Festival runs from 21-28 May in Hyde Park, giving fans the chance to experience the magic of European football's premier cup competition for free.

Activities include the chance to be photographed with the UEFA Champions League Trophy, watch a movie portraying the greatest UEFA Champions League moments and visit the official museum. For more information visit uefa.com.

To celebrate the Festival, UEFA are giving away a pair of tickets to the UEFA Champions League Final, at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 28 May, to one lucky Evening Standard reader.

7 Comments

Original Poster

For the record its almost impossible to get the tickets at a reasonable price or at all. They are potentially valued at around £2000 each so £4000 in total.

Ticket prices went out starting at £80 - £300 if you were lucky enough to get one that is.

Heat added, would love to be there!

Original Poster

Rubix78

Ticket prices went out starting at £80 - £300 if you were lucky enough to … Ticket prices went out starting at £80 - £300 if you were lucky enough to get one that is.Heat added, would love to be there!

Yeah, but no one has ever seen those thickets for £80, if you can get me one I will pay double.

thanks

KonradoCTU

Yeah, but no one has ever seen those thickets for £80, if you can get me … Yeah, but no one has ever seen those thickets for £80, if you can get me one I will pay double.

Haha yeah I know what you mean. Those will be tickets up in the gods too! still wouldn't sniff if I got them at that price

excellent prize-thanks

Never been to a football match. Would be one to remember. lol thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car park fine UKPC1520
    2. Baby seat hiring car abroad56
    3. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming48
    4. Which Kodi Add-ons?88

See more discussions