1. CFM Radio Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Win A Pink Black Berry Curve 8520 @ CFM Radio

Win a BlackBerry® Curve™ 8520 in pink with Phones 4u and BlackBerry

We have something in pink to give away!

Phones 4u and BlackBerry have teamed up with CFM to give away two BlackBerry® Curve™ 8520 smartphones in pink which are exclusive to Phones 4u!

The BlackBerry Curve 8520 in pink has a stunning compact body and feature set offering users first class entertainment and multimedia experiences via audio and video. The fast and powerful smartphone is perfect for all lifestyles, as well as offering SMS, MMS, video capture and playback, as well as a 2.0 megapixel camera.

You can get your hands on the BlackBerry Curve 8520 in pink only at Phones 4u nationwide. It’s also free on selected monthly tariffs. If all that wasn’t enough Phones 4u and BlackBerry have also given us two bottles of Chanel Chance perfume to give away with the handsets.

Phones 4u understands mobile phones taking the time to understand you and your mobile needs too. As a result, 1 in 4 contract smartphones sold on the high street are through mobile experts Phones 4u.

Go to phones4u.co.uk for more information.

Closing date: 20 February 2011

This is a Bauer Radio competition and features across a number of Bauer Radio websites.

18 Comments

thanks

Thanks

Thx

Thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/garfieldthumbsup.jpg

thanks.

Thank You.

Thanks

lovely thanks

Thanks very much X

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks!

thanks

Thanks

THX

Banned

would love one thx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …713
      2. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?47
      3. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD410
      4. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!34

See more discussions