EXPIRED

Win a Pioneer 42” Plasma TV worth £1699! (E 31/5/07)

From John Lewis:

This month, weve got 4 TVs to give away, So what are you waiting for? Simply fill in your details below and this great prize could be yours.

johnlewis.com/Com…589

14 Comments

I got this to my e-mail but their link didn't work and I couldn't find it on the site!
Thanks

Entered. Thanks.

Thanks Aggy :thumbsup:

Entered, good luck everyone!

Thanks!

Great one!!

Thank you :-D

I was going to post this but noticed the source code at the end differs. Anyone know if the source no. is unique to each entry? In other words will they allow 200 entries on this link?

eg if you change 33589 to 33588 it still works...

Thanks entered

Original Poster

gari189

I was going to post this but noticed the source code at the end differs. … I was going to post this but noticed the source code at the end differs. Anyone know if the source no. is unique to each entry? In other words will they allow 200 entries on this link?eg if you change 33589 to 33588 it still works...

I'm not sure what the code is for. I found the contest through a link on the Waitrose website, so I imagine its a session code or something. Wouldn't think it will effect your entry.

Many thanks great comp

thanks!!

Thanks!

Aggy

From John Lewis:This month, we’ve got 4 TVs to give away, So what are you … From John Lewis:This month, we’ve got 4 TVs to give away, So what are you waiting for? Simply fill in your details below and this great prize could be yours.http://www.johnlewis.com/Competition/CompetitionPage.aspx?CompId=108&source=33589

Thanks entered
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What would be HELL to you?1618
    2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…912
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
    4. word association Game73944494

See more discussions