EXPIRED

Win a Playstation 3 console @ Cineworld

mod
To celebrate release of horror film 'Mother's Day' starring Rebecca De Mornay, Optimum and Cineworld Cinemas are offering 1 lucky winner the chance to win a Playstation 3.

For your chance to win just answer the following questions

Mother's Day star Rebecca De Mornay has previously played the lead in another thriller, what was its title?
The Hand That Rocks the Cradle

23 Comments

thanks

Original Poster mod

june.etherington

Thanks Andy. Also Andy Hope you don't mind me putting this on here. I … Thanks Andy. Also Andy Hope you don't mind me putting this on here. I HAVE WON 2 prizes this week. 1st one was a 2 night stay with breakfast at a Best Western hotel with £150 spending money from Dairylea comp. 2nd one was a Maxi Raw Hoodie from Fight Magazine. Thanks to HUKD & those who posted them. Just thought it would be nice for members to see we can win on here. Thanks

Brilliant - well done June
Edited by: "andywedge" 12th Jun 2011

Thanks Andy

june.etherington

Thanks Andy. Also Andy Hope you don't mind me putting this on here. I … Thanks Andy. Also Andy Hope you don't mind me putting this on here. I HAVE WON 2 prizes this week. 1st one was a 2 night stay with breakfast at a Best Western hotel with £150 spending money from Dairylea comp. 2nd one was a Maxi Raw Hoodie from Fight Magazine. Thanks to HUKD & those who posted them. Just thought it would be nice for members to see we can win on here. Thanks

Congratulations on 2 wins June!!!

Edited by: "jotarpley" 12th Jun 2011

Thanks

Thanks

june.etherington

Congrats, After over a year of being on here I have only won 1 comp

thanks

june.etherington

Well done June, always nice to hear about people winning

Thanx Andy

Thx Andy

Thanks

thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks and great news that there have been winners

Thank you!!

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/003_TweetyShowerThanksMA28932901-0076.gif

Thx

june.etherington

Thanks for posting Andy - and congrats June. Good to hear people are winning!

Thanks

Thanks and well done June! I hope you win something nice soon Andy! My latest win was a Jamie Oliver tea set worth £244 - it does pay off eventually!

Thank You AW

Thank you X

Awesome thanks!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
    2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
    3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
    4. love affairs912

See more discussions