Win a PlayStation 5 console with hotukdeals (Plus one of five £25 PSN top-ups)

Deal editor1111
Posted 7th Jul
Update 1
£25 PSN voucher winners

3500973.jpg
It's a BIG one!

With just 4 months until the release of Sony's highly anticipated next generation console, hotukdeals are giving away a PlayStation 5 console to one of our lucky members

PLUS to also be in with a chance of winning 1 of 5 £25 PlayStation top-up cards, simply tell us your favourite ALL time PlayStation game EVER!*

Entry is simply and includes taking action on 4 entry tasks our competition Gleam page

• PlayStation vs Xbox (pick one)
  • Download our app (If you haven't already).
  • Follow us on Instagram & Like the PS5 post
  • Enter The "Daily" Secret Code

Secret codes will be distributed randomly via our Newsletter, Daily Picks and other social media pages. Each member can enter ONE secret code per day.

The competition is LIVE NOW and will run until July 19th at 23:59:59

Good luck!

[Competition link]

*£25 PlayStation voucher winners will be announced when the competition closes on July 19th

3500973.jpg
PlayStation 5 specs

• CPU: 8x Zen 2 Cores at 3.5GHz (variable frequency)
  • GPU: 10.28 TFLOPs, 36 CUs at 2.23GHz (variable frequency)
  • GPU Architecture: Custom RDNA 2
  • Memory/Interface: 16GB GDDR6/256-bit
  • Memory Bandwidth: 448GB/s
  • Internal Storage: Custom 825GB SSD
  • IO Throughput: 5.5GB/s (Raw), Typical 8-9GB/s (Compressed)
  • Expandable Storage: NVMe SSD Slot
  • External Storage: USB HDD Support
  • Optical Drive: 4K UHD Blu-ray Drive

Which will you be buying this year, the PlayStation 5 or the Xbox Series X?

We're giving away 1 PS5 console once the item is available to purchase and released later in the year. The winner will be chosen at random.

The total maximum number of entries each participant can earn is 46 points.

At the end of the contest winners will be randomly picked and contacted via Gleam.io or one of the channels signed up for.

The winners will be contacted within 14 days of the close of contest and prizes will be sent out within 60 days of your response. If winners don't reply within 14 days of being contacted, we reserve the right to draw new winners.

In addition to the use specified above, by entering into this promotion each winner consents to hotukdeals disclosing and using the winner's personal details for the purpose of administering and distributing the prizes.

hotukdeals reserve the right to alter, amend this promotion or any aspect of it including changing any dates at any time with prior notice.
The competition opens on 12:00:00 PM GMT 7th July 2020 and closes on 23:59:59 PM, 19th July 2020.

Participants must be UK residents.
Prizes may not be exactly as pictured.
Rules subject to change without notice.
hotukdeals.com/pri…icy
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Community Updates
Competitions

Groups

Top comments
Makes my Flamedeer soft toy giveaway look a bit rubbish by comparison

hotukdeals.com/dis…170
A working secret code just happens to be what the shorthand for the top prize is...
stuart.morrison07/07/2020 14:54

I’m being stupid how do you get a secret code again?

It would not be a secret if they said
1111 Comments
I'm 1st hopefully in being the winner
what a prize
Looks good no harm in entering
Sounds good to me
Makes my Flamedeer soft toy giveaway look a bit rubbish by comparison

hotukdeals.com/dis…170
Ooh yes please
Gowan Buzz.
stuart.morrison07/07/2020 14:54

Ps4 for definite
jmercer9207/07/2020 15:01

Yeah it was more how can you get them then where do they appear ?
What a giveaway !!!!! Would be awesome to win. Good luck everyone
Fantastic give away 👏
stuart.morrison07/07/2020 15:02

Yeah it was more how can you get them then where do they appear ?

"Secret codes will be distributed randomly via our Newsletter, Daily Picks and other social media pages. Each member can enter ONE secret code per day."
Its.not giving me the Instagram or app download entries ??!
gill2107/07/2020 14:49

I'm 1st hopefully in being the winner

If No one else participating
BuzzDuraband07/07/2020 15:05

"Secret codes will be distributed randomly via our Newsletter, Daily Picks …"Secret codes will be distributed randomly via our Newsletter, Daily Picks and other social media pages. Each member can enter ONE secret code per day."

Thanks will keep a look out !
how do you get a secret codeeeee
I can never get past the "app" stage
Hard to pick a single one game across all consoles but I would probably have to say Final Fantasy 9.
Wow price of the century
Amazing
Favourite game without a doubt was Bloodborne!
good luck all
Best PlayStation game ever was Gran Turismo 2 for me. The loading screens were full of info about the cars and reading about the Mazda rotary engine convinced me to buy a real one
Have some of that please
Cant get the app one to register
My favorite playstation game of all time has to be FFVii
Favourite game ever is the last of us, halfway through part 2 and the jury is still out 😁
A working secret code just happens to be what the shorthand for the top prize is...
Favourite playstation game would probably be Metal Gear Solid 3. So many fond memories (including getting all those frogs )
too complicated, no heat
Fav PlayStatton game ever is probably MGS.
Edited by: "danny82efc" 7th Jul
Which version of the PS5 is being put forwards as the prize? The digital or standard disc version?
Let's all be honest with ourselves the best Playstation game is and always will be PaRappa the Rapper.
Cant get the app entry to register
Tough choice between Spider-Man and Blur but for pure replayability (made up word) I’m gonna day Blur. Awesome game.
41321297-2ZQDD.jpgHaving trouble finding you guys
My all-time favourite PlayStation game is God of War
Ff9 is my favourite ever PlayStation day and today is its 20th anniversary.....madness!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants