EXPIRED

Win A Prize With Every Bottle @ Innocent Drinks

This water currently have an offer running that has just started and allows you to win a prize with every bottle. However, the first 16,224 people that do not win a main prize receive a coupon for another free bottle - see below.

Main prizes include :

Beach hut for life x 1
Trip to the Lake of stars festival in Malawi for 4 people x 1
Ultimate BBQ on Table Mountain for 4 people x 1
Trip to Miami for 2 people x 1
VW Campervan hire for weekend x 49
Ray-Ban Sunglasses x 500 pairs
Shark Fishing trips to Cornwall x 50
Havaianas flip flops x 1,994 pairs

However, the first 16,224 entries that do not win a main prize win a printable coupon for a free bottle of this water (with another chance to win). After these 16,224 coupons have been given away, you will only receive a 30p off voucher but bear in mind this competition has only just opened.

I am on my 4th free bottle at the moment after buying the first as part of a meal deal from Sainsburys!

*have put the price as £1.31 as this was the price of an individual bottle of this water at Sainsburys. A text message at standard network rate is also required (~10p).

Full terms and conditions: thiswaterperfectsummer.co.uk/

3 Comments

From site T&Cs;

Competitions can be anything you can enter for free online or in a store to win a prize. The cooler the prize, the hotter the competition will be. We do not allow raffles or soliciting votes for a competition which you've entered. (Eg, you cannot post asking for people to vote for your child in a Cute Kid contest!)

This may be removed

Original Poster

Painkiller

From site T&Cs;Competitions can be anything you can enter for free online or … From site T&Cs;Competitions can be anything you can enter for free online or in a store to win a prize. The cooler the prize, the hotter the competition will be. We do not allow raffles or soliciting votes for a competition which you've entered. (Eg, you cannot post asking for people to vote for your child in a Cute Kid contest!) This may be removed

Fair enough, for that reason I posted it in the deals section (it was moved to competitions by someone else).

Essentially you can use this to get a free bottle of This Water every day at the minute. I bought a bottle about a month ago and have won a free bottle with each free bottle every day since.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxurious short break for two in Cyprus with Almyra and Monarch @ Sun…12
    2. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]33
    3. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos1212
    4. Win £1,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife (Closes Monday 21/08 at 5:20pm)11

See more discussions