Expired

Win a ProCook 12 Piece Elite X50 Knife Set (With Block) Worth £523 @ All about you

Found 7th Sep 2014
ProCook Elite X50 knives are designed for chefs, professionals and amateurs who demand the very best and our 12 piece knife set has a knife for every job. The set includes a 9cm paring, 13cm utility, 15 & 20cm chefs, 13 & 18cm santoku, 18cm cleaver, 20cm filleting and 23cm bread knife as well as a 25cm carving knife and 20cm carving fork all housed in a well designed contemporary knife block.

The ProCook Elite X50 knives benefit from a specially designed TPR soft-grip handle that is moulded to perfectly fit in your hand and provides an exceptionally comfortable hold.

The composition of the German stainless steel blade is referred to as X50CrMoV15 denoting it uses X50 stainless steel with an HRC rating of 55+2, incorporating 0.5% carbon to ensure a non-brittle blade, and 15% chrome with molybdenum and vanadium for high corrosion resistance and anti-tarnish.

Each blade is stone ground to give a strong, sharp cutting edge and feature a rear bolster for optimum weight balance and an angled front bolster to allow for easy full length sharpening.

Question:
Simply choose the correct answer to the following question to be entered into this free prize draw:
How many carving knifes are included in the ProCook 12 piece Elite X50 Knife Set?
None
Guessed Answer-------- One
Two

ANSWER IS TWO
- rochey2

not sure what is going on with the answer, but i entered TWO and it said ONE was correct?
- cmncomp
Community Updates
13 Comments
Original Poster
http://i59.tinypic.com/2rzz2ad.jpg[/img]
Answer is Two

Thanks
Cheers
elfshaw

Answer is TwoThanks

Wish I'd seen your comment BEFORE entering.....never-mind
Thanks
Just be careful, in the T&Cs that you sign up for, it says about premium rates texts etc..
Thx
Thanks
Thank you
x
Thanks
thanks
rosyni

Just be careful, in the T&Cs that you sign up for, it says about premium … Just be careful, in the T&Cs that you sign up for, it says about premium rates texts etc..

you don't need to put a valid phone number
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions