Expired

WIN a PS VITA WIFI with ZAVVI.COM @ Money Supermarket

25 replies
Found 21st Feb 2012Made hot 21st Feb 2012
Thanks to Zavvi.com we’ve got a Sony PS VITA to give away as a prize in our latest competition. Just fill in your details below to enter(name and email address is enough)
The competition closes on the 24th February 2012. Good luck!

25 Comments

Thanks!

Many thanks marba

Thanks

Thanks

thank you

Thanks

Cheers

thanks

thanks

thanks

Stephen Dickens
[email protected]gmail.com.

I feel a bit daft because it doesn't look like anyone else has done that but I swear that's what the instructions say! :P

Thx

(_;) Another PS Vita, It just gets sweeter and sweeter,,many thanks to marba again

drummerdickens

I feel a bit daft because it doesn't look like anyone else has done that … I feel a bit daft because it doesn't look like anyone else has done that but I swear that's what the instructions say! :P

I'm assuming that's a joke but if not (as you're new here) you do realise that you have to click the enter button above to enter your details?
Edited by: "wonneil" 21st Feb 2012

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/YlKGDGDhMEHwXZljVkqf.gif

Original Poster

drummerdickens

Stephen DickensI feel a bit daft because it doesn't look like anyone else … Stephen DickensI feel a bit daft because it doesn't look like anyone else has done that but I swear that's what the instructions say! :P

I can see you have been confused by the description I will send you a PM.

Banned

Thankx

Thanking U

Thanks

Thanx marba

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

X

Many thanks X
Post a comment
@