Expired

WIN A PS4 AND SPARK PRIZES! @ natgeo kids

Found 29th May 2017
PRODUCT: PS4
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
WIN A PS4 AND SPARK PRIZES!

Thirteen years ago, the evil Zhong seized control of Spark’s home planet Beta, wiping out his family and forcing him into hiding on an abandoned desert world.

Now the power-mad baddie plans to use his deadly weapon, the Space Kraken, to destroy the entire universe! Uh-oh…

Luckily, Spark, a wisecracking teenage monkey, and his heroic friends, Chunk the tech-savvy pig and Vix the fight-ready fox, are out to stop Zhong.

The prize

To celebrate the release of this hilarious intergalactic movie, one jammy reader will win a huge Spark poster, plus a PlayStation 4 Pro and three action-packed games (Micro Machines World Series, Ratchet and Clank and Yooka-Laylee). Woo hoo!
RULES: STANDARD COMPETITION TS AND CS.

National Geographic Kids competitions are open to residents of the British Isles, Eire and the Channel Islands, except employees of NGK Publishing Ltd, National Geographic Society, and their families, or any associated companies.
National Geographic Kids will not share your personal details with third parties.
Only one competition entry per person.
Winners will be the first correct entries drawn after the closing dates.
The editor’s decision is final.
Entrants to National Geographic Kids competitions must be 16 or under.
No purchase necessary.
No responsibility can be taken for entries lost or damaged in transit.
National Geographic Kids will not enter into any correspondence.
All winners will be notified accordingly and their names and addresses will be available on request.
No cash alternative for any prizes will be offered.
The winner may be required to partake in media activity relating to the competition.
NG Kids may wish to contact readers in the future by post, phone or email.
Community Updates
9 Comments
It told me I couldn't enter because I wasn't under 16, (because I had said I was a parent), so you have to enter under a childs name. Then it kept telling me to log in but wouldn't accept the user name and password, even though they e-mailed confirming the details so I know they are correct. I tried registering again, but of course it told me I was already registered.
Edited by: "sweetpete" 29th May 2017
sweetpete

It told me I couldn't enter because I wasn't 16, but I had never been … It told me I couldn't enter because I wasn't 16, but I had never been asked age or dob at registration stage. Then it kept telling me to log in but wouldn't accept the user name and password, even though they e-mailed confirming the details so I know they are correct. I tried registering again, but of course it told me I was already registered.

Entrants to National Geographic Kids competitions must be 16 or under. If you are a parent you can't enter the competition.
Edited by: "adrian1966f" 29th May 2017
Will not accept my details?
kathleen2

Will not accept my details?

It needs to be a child's details as the comp is for under 16's Kathleen
Many thanks
thanks & good luck
Thanks
x
thanks Adrian
Post a comment
@