Expired

Win a PS4 or Xbox Bundle with FIFA 19 with HotUkDeals WhatsApp!

Found 2nd Jul
*UPDATE Re:Winners 24/07/2018

ALL Winners have now been in contact and claimed their prizes.

We want to thank all of you for playing and we hope to have another competrion soon!

Fancy winning a PS4 or Xbox One S + FIFA 19?

To participate in our competition, you need to sign up for our new Category feature in WhatsApp.

You can do so by sending the keyword “interest” and then signing up for the categories you like the most.

By doing so, you will receive newsletters which are more tailored to your interests.

>>ENTER HERE<<

(Use the above link to sign-up if you haven't already)

2973719.jpg
The competition is running from 2nd July 2018 until the 12th of July 2018 23:59.

A winner will be randomly selected amongst all HUKD WhatsApp subscribers who are signed up for the newsletter and have at least 1 interest selected

FIFA 19 will be shipped once released - Current release date is 28th Sept 2018 (We didn't want you folks to wait for your consoles )

Already signed up to our WhatsApp alerts?

All those already signed up for WhatsApp alerts can also enter by following the instructions above.

Ts&Cs

We are giving away a 2 consoles including Fifa (One PS4 and One Xbox One S).

Every participant receives points for performing actions. For every point you will receive one entry, therefore performing more actions will increase the chance of winning.

At the end of the contest a winner will be randomly picked and contacted via WhatsApp.

The winner will be contacted within 14 days of the close of contest and prizes will be sent out within 60 days of your response.

The competition opens on 16:00 GMT, July 2nd, 2018 and closes on 23:59 GMT, July 12th, 2018.

Participants must be UK residents.
Prizes may not be exactly as pictured.
Rules subject to change without notice.

Link to our Privacy Policy
Community Updates
Top comments
83 Comments
How do you find out valid categories? Or send a keyword?
In your whatsapp, once you have signed up, In your HOTUKDEALS Chat, type INTERESTS, then they will send a message with the categories. You then select a category. I Typed gaming so i could be updated with that.
Hope that helps.
Misterel6 m ago

How do you find out valid categories? Or send a keyword?

Just send the word 'interest' via WhatsApp and you'll be given valid categories to choose from
It's not working for me.

The number given on the comp page is telling me that I'm already registered with another number but then when I try that number, I get nothing back
Sending 'interest' didn't do anything for me.
Edited by: "takkischitt" 2nd Jul
Interest
Interests
INTERESTS
Typed "interest" (no quotation marks) as a WhatsApp message a few minutes ago. Heard nothing so far...
I got 7 messages at once after over an hour wait. It will come. Not sure which was the
right ones as I was trying everything.

I have entered. Thanks HUKD for the competition. Good Luck everyone.
Edited by: "shabbird" 2nd Jul
I take it this is a mobile type thing?
Well out side of my wheelhouse,gl.
Thanks for those that commented - interest did work.
My Xbox bundle hasn't turned up yet.
What does it mean when it says:

"Every participant receives points for performing actions. For every point you will receive one entry, therefore performing more actions will increase the chance of winning"

??

What actions? I've selected my categories. Will there be more actions to perform over the course of the competition?

Great giveaway, by the way!
Intersy
Interest
chandelirius11 h, 6 m ago

What does it mean when it says:"Every participant receives points for …What does it mean when it says:"Every participant receives points for performing actions. For every point you will receive one entry, therefore performing more actions will increase the chance of winning"??What actions? I've selected my categories. Will there be more actions to perform over the course of the competition?Great giveaway, by the way!

There are 45 entries up for grabs when you do certain actions. Sign up, Subscribe to newsletter, download the app etc..
Mods will check before handing out the prize so there is no short cut.

I won a google home mini the last time.

34223201-782p6.jpg
I got a reply to me sending 'Interest' after a couple of hours last night. Must have just been snowed under with people setting it up.
Not everyone used whatsup
Arthur.Meiers21 m ago

This is true @Arthur.Meiers and it's why we have a range of competitions across our platforms, but this one is focused on the new features we are bringing to WhatsApp. We think it's pretty great, and would love you to try it sometime.
Adding interests worked, but I haven't been getting the usual messages since the 20th June.

Followed the instructions through the HUKD profile where it says to click if messages aren't working, but no joy.
Arthur.Meiers1 h, 51 m ago

Only reason I got WhatsApp and now use it for a couple of other things now. I previously wasn't that "hip" to have WhatsApp.
Is it a PS4 Pro?
Interest
You never announced any of the other winners.. from competitions you did months ago
Interest
brendanhickey4th Jul

You never announced any of the other winners.. from competitions you did …You never announced any of the other winners.. from competitions you did months ago

Hi @brendanhickey which competition are you referring to?

All competition winners would have been contacted had they been successful
msmyth3rd Jul

Guys, you need to reply 'Interest' in the WhatsApp app once you have …Guys, you need to reply 'Interest' in the WhatsApp app once you have signed up to HotUKDeals Alerts. Replying in thread will not enter you into the comp

Which keyword do i need to sing up with to be i the draw???
Interest
msmyth8 h, 4 m ago

Hi @brendanhickey which competition are you referring to?All competition …Hi @brendanhickey which competition are you referring to?All competition winners would have been contacted had they been successful

it was the google home mini one.
Interest
INTEREST!

Kidding, I've done it on the Group!
Has a winner been announced?
msmyth3rd Jul

Guys, you need to reply 'Interest' in the WhatsApp app once you have …Guys, you need to reply 'Interest' in the WhatsApp app once you have signed up to HotUKDeals Alerts. Replying in thread will not enter you into the comp

do we get contacted via whatsapp phonecall or text
shakey19811 h, 37 m ago

do we get contacted via whatsapp phonecall or text

Hi, It'll be via text message
msmyth39 m ago

Hi, It'll be via text message

Ok thank not like I’ve got a chance
Quick question,
How do the additional entries coincide with knowing who's messaged on the Whatsapp group?
I don't recall being asked for my Username and I don't think my profile is linked to my number?
Edited by: "Adventchild" 12th Jul
Interest

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions