Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a PS4Pro, RED5 Sky Drone Pro V2 with HD Camera and a JBL Flip Bluetooth Portable Speaker @ Capital Xtra

To be entered into the draw to win this epic tech package, just correctly match the Capital XTRA pairs – think about artists who have worked together on epic collaborations or those who are in a relationship or related to each other – Good luck! Entries close at 23:59 on 30th November.

On completing the game you get (It took me 3 attempts to get 8 out of -
    CONGRATULATIONS!

YOU SCORED 8 OUT OF A POSSIBLE 8!

Well done – some of those were tough, so you clearly know your Capital XTRA artists!

Now enter your details in the form below to go into the draw to win this amazing tech package. Entries close at 23:59 on 30th November.

Completion message :
    THANK YOU!

You successfully entered the competition. Good luck!

21 Comments

Thank you

Thanks for posting! I got one out of eight and it still let me enter, thankfully. I had no idea who most of them were

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Thank you

THANKS

Thanks

x

Thankyou

Thanks

thank you

Cheers

thanks

Thanks

Thank You

thanks X)

dadsbusy

Thanks for posting! I got one out of eight and it still let me enter, … Thanks for posting! I got one out of eight and it still let me enter, thankfully. I had no idea who most of them were

You only have to play the game to get the entry form, the score does not matter.

Thank you

Many thanks

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!33
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350

See more discussions