Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a Purrfect Gift Box for you and your cat! @ your cat

PRODUCT: Purrfect Gift Box for you and your cat
    PERIOD: Once
    DETAILS:
    Win a Purrfect Gift Box for you and your cat!

This week, we have teamed up with My Purrfect Gift Box to give away two of the May Cock-tail Boxes! This box is full of the essentials for throwing that purrfect party...

My Purrfect Gift Box is the UK's lifestyle subscription box for people who love cats! We are celebrating our first year of delivering unique and exclusive cat lover gifts to our subscribers and we are giving away two of our May Cock-tail Boxes! This box is full of the essentials for throwing that purrfect party. Included in your box will be:

You can't have a cocktail party without the shaker. Your box will include an exclusive My Purrfect Gift Box mini stainless steel cocktail shaker with four cat inspired cocktail recipes
    4 handmade felt cat head coasters
    Never lose your wine glass again with our 4 wine charms...all with a modern cat design and shipped in an organza bag for safekeeping.
    A cat shaped MEOW waiter's corkscrew.
    Your box will also include three gifts for the kitties:

A handmade catnip wine bottle toy
    A mini bottle of cat wine from The Pet Winery in purrgundy flavour (non-alcoholic of course)
    A pouch of Almo Nature all natural cat food
    For more information visit the My Purrfect Gift Box website, or find them on Facebook.

THIS COMPETITION CLOSES AT 9.00AM ON FRIDAY 23RD JUNE 2017, AND IS FOR UK RESIDENTS ONLY.

FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN, COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW...

If the link don't work you this link.

yourcat.co.uk/cat…tml

4 Comments

Thanks

Can I get the link for this? Going through the go to deal button isn't working on my mob

Original Poster

Here is a link to the competition as the link is not working.

yourcat.co.uk/cat…tml

Thank You
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung or Hisense46
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?22
      3. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?77
      4. What to do?????710

See more discussions