Expired

Win a range cooker worth more than £900 @ Good Homes

23 replies
Found 21st Sep 2016Made hot 22nd Sep 2016
A range cooker will always be the heart of the home in any kitchen. Combining the best of style with the latest technology, CDA has created an impressive collection of range cookers that will give the home chef multifunctional culinary expertise in an eye-catching, contemporary aesthetic.

The innovative and stylish RV921 features beautiful cast-iron pan supports on its five-burner gas hob, as well as two large electric cooking cavities and an extra compartment for trays and dishes. It adds a focal point to any kitchen and fits into a 90cm-wide space. The ovens have nine functions, perfect for everything from defrosting to roasting, and the hob features a wok burner to cater for every cooking style.

To be in with a chance of winning, just fill in the form

Completion message :
THANK YOU FOR ENTERING
You have successfully entered the prize draw. Winners will be contacted once the competition has closed.

23 Comments

Have tried the Captcha code 15 times now, it just keeps saying invalid!

Thanks

jotarpley

I had the same issue so enter all detail without using the auto fill it worked then.
jotarpley

Captcha knackered

Thanks x

Thank you

bri_del

[quote=jotarpley] Have tried the Captcha code 15 times now, it just keeps … [quote=jotarpley] Have tried the Captcha code 15 times now, it just keeps saying invalid!

I had the same issue so enter all detail without using the auto fill it worked then.

Well I followed your advice and typed the whole thing out and the outcome?? Invalid Captcha! Thanks anyway bri_del x

jotarpley

I had the same issue so enter all detail without using the auto fill it … I had the same issue so enter all detail without using the auto fill it worked then.Well I followed your advice and typed the whole thing out and the outcome?? Invalid Captcha! Thanks anyway bri_del x

Sorry

worked second time thank you

Thank you

Thanks

Yeah! Although all my info is still there and it still says code invalid this was now at the top - Message

The form has been submitted successfully. Thank you!

Thanks pjj x

thanks

Thanx pjj

Many thanks

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

Many thanks

Thanks

Banned

Thanks

Thank You