EXPIRED

Win! A relaxing five-night trip to Seville @ Weight Watchers

When you’re living a busy modern life, coming up with meals that are tasty and simple but still fit into your eating plan can seem like a source of stress. The Harbour Salmon Co. Infusions range is the ideal choice for quick and easy mid-week meals, without compromising on taste or resorting to takeaways and junk food.

Ready in just three minutes, Infusions feature salmon fillets with two delicious marinades – Ginger, Chilli & Lime and Red Thai – plus exciting limited edition seasonal variants. Succulent and tasty, they can be microwaved without removing them from the pack for a no-stress, no- mess dinner.

To help you banish stress even more, Harbour Salmon Co. is offering one lucky reader and their guest a relaxing five-night trip to a four-star hotel in Seville. In addition to all the wonders this spectacular city has to offer, the prize also includes a visit to the highly acclaimed Aire de Sevilla thermal spa. Here the winners can luxuriate in the breathtaking surroundings of one of Seville’s original Arabic baths, enjoying the benefits of its unique style of hydrotherapy.

The prize package for two adults includes:

● Return economy flights between London and Seville

● Return transfers between the airport and hotel in Seville

● Five nights in four-star hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis in a double room

● A visit to the Aire de Sevilla thermal spa

A variety of which fruit is associated with Seville?

Answer : Orange

Completion message :
Thank you for entering!

10 Comments

I'd totally enter this if I wasn't sitting here eating a Snickers. Weight Watchers would not be amused. Especially seeing as I'm going in for a second Snickers...

thanks

Thanks x

thank you

Thank You

HootyMcOwlface

I'd totally enter this if I wasn't sitting here eating a Snickers. Weight … I'd totally enter this if I wasn't sitting here eating a Snickers. Weight Watchers would not be amused. Especially seeing as I'm going in for a second Snickers...

ho ho ho and why not enjoy

Good stuff! Thank you sweetie

x

Thank you and Merry Christmas! x

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Beds44
    2. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?88
    3. Do you use a case on your iPhone?55