Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a round ticket to Rio (E: 29/10/07)

From GUANABARA which is a London Bar/Restuarant/Night spot:

To celebrate GUANABARA's 3rd Anniversary, we are giving away
    A ROUND TRIP TICKET TO BRAZIL for you and a friend, courtesy of TAM Brazilian Airlines. To be in with a chance to win this fantastic prize, you must enter the competition until midnight on the 29th of October. The prize draw will take place during our bombastic 3rd Anniversary Party, so come down on Tuesday October 30th and experience some serious celebrating, Brazilian style!

guanabara.co.uk/win…tml

7 Comments

Rio de Janeiro

Good nightclub for anyone wanting to try somewhere different - friendly atmosphere & a few live shows.

thanks!

Expired

This lot have been spamming me with SMS messages:x

Original Poster

WalterSmith

This lot have been spamming me with SMS messages:x

Yeah, I've written a letter of complaint thats going in the post tomorrow. The T&C's do not mention any SMS messages, just an e-mail newsletter that you can unsubscribe from at any time.

I would not post a competition that meant getting and junk mail or SMS's so my apologies for anyone that did enter. I'd suggest everyone sends a snotty letter too. You can get the address from the website, or if you can't find it let me know.

Aggy

Just as long as they don't charge you £1.50 to receive them, like I got when I started my contract as the eprson who had my number before me subscribed to one of these rip-off TEXT services.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616
      2. Win £50,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife (Closes 1:55pm Wednesday 23/08)11
      3. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 1:55pm Wednesday 23/08)55
      4. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2846

See more discussions