Expired

Win A Samsung 32 Inch smart Full HD TV, STORM Trimatic Watch and A private screening of Valerian and the City of A Thousand Planets @ STORM (Not Open Yet)

Found 20th Jul 2017
PRODUCT: A Samsung 32 Inch smart Full HD TV, STORM Trimatic Watch and A private screening of Valerian and the
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
To celebrate the release of the star-studded, action packed Valerian and the City of A Thousand Planets we’re giving you the chance to win a

STORM Trimatic Watch
A Samsung 32 Inch smart Full HD TV
A private screening of Valerian and the City of A Thousand Planets

NOTE : At time of posting the form was not showing.
RULES: Competition closing date 31/08/17. The winner will be selected by a random draw from those entries with the correct answer. Prize winners will be notified by email and need to claim their prize within 14 days.
Community Updates
16 Comments
"Competition is closed." ?
Original Poster
phil36

"Competition is closed." ?

No, it was only posted today. The form hasn't gone live yet, bookmark and check back later.
pjj1805

No, it was only posted today. The form hasn't gone live yet, bookmark and … No, it was only posted today. The form hasn't gone live yet, bookmark and check back later.

ahh thanks i totally missed that, I saw the ending date and was confused lol
thanks
Competition is closed.
Thanks. Bookmarked
thanks
thanks

Hi, Thank you, Competition is now live

Home » Competition » Competition Entry Success Competition Entry S … Home » Competition » Competition Entry Success Competition Entry Success

Edited by: "waterpolo" 21st Jul 2017
direct link?
Original Poster
OohWhatDoesThisButtonDo

direct link?

It's been taken down again, it should be back up soon.
I got....

Competition - Already Entered

Looks like you've already entered this competition, Good Luck!

Random
Many thanks
x
Cheers
Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants