Expired

Win A Samsung 32 Inch smart Full HD TV, STORM Trimatic Watch and A private screening of Valerian and the City of A Thousand Planets @ STORM (Not Open Yet)

Found 20th Jul 2017
PRODUCT: A Samsung 32 Inch smart Full HD TV, STORM Trimatic Watch and A private screening of Valerian and the
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
To celebrate the release of the star-studded, action packed Valerian and the City of A Thousand Planets we’re giving you the chance to win a

STORM Trimatic Watch
A Samsung 32 Inch smart Full HD TV
A private screening of Valerian and the City of A Thousand Planets

NOTE : At time of posting the form was not showing.
RULES: Competition closing date 31/08/17. The winner will be selected by a random draw from those entries with the correct answer. Prize winners will be notified by email and need to claim their prize within 14 days.

16 Comments

"Competition is closed." ?

Original Poster

phil36

"Competition is closed." ?

No, it was only posted today. The form hasn't gone live yet, bookmark and check back later.

pjj1805

No, it was only posted today. The form hasn't gone live yet, bookmark and … No, it was only posted today. The form hasn't gone live yet, bookmark and check back later.

ahh thanks i totally missed that, I saw the ending date and was confused lol

thanks

Competition is closed.

Thanks. Bookmarked

thanks

thanks

Hi, Thank you, Competition is now live

Home » Competition » Competition Entry Success Competition Entry S … Home » Competition » Competition Entry Success Competition Entry Success

Edited by: "waterpolo" 21st Jul 2017

direct link?

Original Poster

OohWhatDoesThisButtonDo

direct link?

It's been taken down again, it should be back up soon.

I got....

Competition - Already Entered

Looks like you've already entered this competition, Good Luck!

Random

Many thanks

x

Cheers

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions