EXPIRED

Win a Samsung 32in" widescreen HD ready TV with As I Lay Dying @ Stuff.tv

Directed by and starring James Franco, As I Lay Dying is a gripping Western adapted from the best-selling, classic novel by William Faulkner. Also starring Danny McBride (This is the End), Tim Blake Nelson (Oh Brother, Where Art Though?, Lincoln) and Jim Parack (True Blood) the film was part of the Official Selection at Cannes Film Festival and BFI London Film Festival 2014.

As I Lay Dying chronicles the Bundren family as they traverse the Mississippi countryside to bring the body of their deceased mother Addie to her hometown for burial. Addie’s husband Anse (Tim Blake Nelson) and their children, Cash (Jim Parrack), Darl (James Franco), and three of their siblings, leave the farm with her coffin - each affected by Addie’s death in a profound and different way. Their journey is disrupted by every antagonistic force of nature or man: flooded rivers, injury and accident, a raging barn fire, and not least of all -- each individual character’s personal turmoil, which threaten the fabric of the family more than any outside force.

To be in with a chance of getting your hands on a Blu-ray copy, just follow this link and correctly answer the question.

Competition closes 1 July

In what state was William Faulker born?

Answer : Mississippi

Completion message :
Thank you and good luck!

24 Comments

Thank you

Cheers

Cheers.

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

:):)

THANKS

THANKS

Thank You

Thanx pjj

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you

Cheers Paul

Thanks pjj x

Many thanks

Thanks pjj

Thanks

Thanks

x

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist33
    2. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife57
    3. E: 16/09 Win 1 of 5 BT Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems with T32424
    4. E: 01/09 (+6) Win £90,000 and a Mercedes GLA with Good Morning Britain / IT…1717

See more discussions